Live blogging made easy with Ultimate Live Blog. Now you will have your own tool for live blogging special events. This product gives you unique technology that helps to refresh data for less than a second, so your users won’t miss anything. Easy-to-use Admin Panel will make your live blogging experience even more comfortable than ever before.
- Revolutionary autorefresh method based on P2P technology*
- Twitter integration
- Easy-to-use Admin Panel
- Multiple editors system
- Instant messages updates using Ajax-requests
- Cross-platform solution
- Language files based localization
- Intuitive user interface
...and much more! Check out the demo!
* Works only in browsers that support Flash Player 10 or greater version
Important notesATTENTION : Some WordPress users have experienced difficulties with installing LiveBlog (Problems with native WP htaccess redirections rules) I am working on a fix for WP users. If you use WP it is not recommended to instal LiveBlog until i work a fix.
- Before installing this product please make sure you meet the following technical requirements:
PHP 5 .2.16 or higher
- This product uses SQLite3 to store data. Make sure your PHP supports SQLite3 drivers and they are enabled. (The SQLite3 extension is enabled by default as of PHP 5 .3.0.)
Please make sure your host supports PDO extension. Don’t forget to set 777 permissions on liveblog folder and all included files
- For proper work of some parts (Flash-based autorefresh) of this product you need to obtain Adobe Cirrus information. More details on this step are available in product documentation.
New version of Ultimate PHP Live Blog is now available!
- Now SEO optimized. Archieved events are now static, so that crawl-bots could analyze them. Plus now you can specify your own META -keywords.
- No more blinking effect while refreshing data via Ajax
- Now you can post YouTube Vimeo videos just by inserting video links
- BBcodes b [i] are now available in blog messages
- Now you can change Blog background image
- Now you can set your own intervals for refreshing blog data, online users count, retweets count depending on your traffic requirements.
- earliest messenges are now shown on top in archieved events
- Ads banner added…
Check out the demo! And please report any bugs.