This is the upgraded version of the popular UCM Lite application.
Open Source CRM & Project Management System
The most complete and easy to use open source Invoice, Customer and Project management system available for companies and freelancers. Features rival some of the other biggest software providers on the market. Host the application on your own website or in house server. Pay once, free upgrades forever!
Latest Updates & Newsletters:
- To view all latest software updates please click here: Latest UCM Updates
- Jobs, Subscription Payments, Newsletter Improvements and more
- Tax Reports, Tax in Finance and Invoice Expenses
- Responsive Bootstrap Admin theme now available as part of UCM Pro!
- Speed Improvements and Caching (September 2013)
- Automatic Invoice Renewals and Automatic Overdue Notices
- Stripe and Authorize.net payments, Invoice update, Customer security and Login history (April 2013)
- New Support Forum, Translations, Customer Emails and Ticket HTML improvements
- Invoice Credit Notes, Task Timers and New Support Forum (March 2013)
- White Label UCM theme available (Feb 2013)
- new Task Timer feature released for UCM Pro customers (Feb 2013)
- new Customer signup BETA feature released (Feb 2013)
- Change Request BETA plugin launched + Speed Improvements (Feb 2013)
- Job Products, File Upload Alerts, Invoice Template Date Arithmetic, Public Invoice Notes. (Jan 2013)
- Files as URL or Upload, Job Deposits, Linking Finance Items to Jobs. (Jan 2013).
- Newsletter Link Tracking, Support Ticket FAQ, Tabbed Dashboard Alerts. (Dec 2012).
- Email Quotas, Finance Reports, Job Emailing, Customer Subscriptions. (Nov 2012).
Click here to signup for software update emails
UCM Pro Feature List:
PHP Client Manager Demo:
Accessing the online demo is easy, simply click the button below and login. The demo resets every now and then so feel free to add your own data and test out the features.
These 5 themes are included in UCM Pro ( WhiteLabel is not included, it has to be purchased separately: Purchase WhiteLabel)New Metis theme:
Pro or Lite – what is the difference?The Ultimate Client Manager Pro Edition has been in the works for years. Simply put, it is a package including the very popular Ultimate Client Manager Lite Edition along with ALL available plugins. This gives you a saving of over $80!
As more plugins are created (see our website for future plans) any UCM Pro users will receive a copy of them absolutely free. Wow!
Don’t need all these features? Simply get the Lite edition and the individual plugins to suit your needs.
The below plugins are included in UCM Pro Edition (worth $121)Please click each icon for more information on the plugins:
UCM Installation Instructions:
- Check requirements below
- Download the Ultimate Client Manager Installer by clicking here (install.zip). Unzip this file to your desktop. Upload the
install.phpfile to an EMPTY directory on your website. Visit
install.phpin a web browser. Follow the prompts. (if this doesn’t work, try the old slow installer)
- Create a MySQL database (your hosting provider can assist)
- Visit your website where you uploaded the files (eg: yourwebsite.com/clients/) and follow the installation instructions (you will need your licence purchase code, available after buying the item from CodeCanyon)
- If you have any problems installing the UCM please send a support question our way and we can help. Include your licence purchase code, a link to your website and your FTP details so we can set the system up for you if needed.
This system runs on your own hosting server, this can be an in-house server or just on your own website (like I have it).
- PHP 5.3 (will run on 5.2 but 5.3 is recommended)
- MySQL database
- Lots of client information that you would love to keep in one place
- A web server (preferably Linux Apache, it will probably NOT work on a Windows hosting account – although people report it does)
- PHP with cURL enabled (so that automated updates and installation works) ask your hosting provider
- This script will most likely not work on hosting accounts that have PHP “safe_mode” enabled. safe_mode is an old feature and it causes lots of problems with this script.
- PHP with IMAP functions enabled (for newsletter system and ticketing system) ask your hosting provider
- A public facing website (eg: yourwebsite.com/admin_system/) if you want to use payment processing (eg: paypal)
- .htaccess mod_rewrite is nice to have, if you get 404 errors then ask your hosting provider to enable ”.htaccess mod_rewrite” or go into config.php and change _REWRITE_LINKS from true to false