March 2014 Update: UCM Pro Edition has just been updated, check it out!
Simple Open Source CRM & Project Management System
The most complete and easy to use Invoice, Customer and Project management system available. Host the application on your own website or in house server. Pay once, free upgrades forever!
This feature packed system lets you easily keep all your customer and project details in one place. You can keep website information (ftp details, renewal dates), project information (due dates, requirements), invoices, support requests (help! my email is broken!), payment history, client file uploads and lots more all in one place.
Check out the latest available UCM Lite Edition plugins:
UCM Installation Instructions:
- Check requirements below
- Download the Ultimate Client Manager by clicking here (install.zip). (if this doesn’t work please try the old installer)
- Unzip the files, and upload them into a new empty folder on your website (eg: yourwebsite.com/clients/)
- Create a MySQL database (your hosting provider can assist)
- Visit your website where you uploaded the files (eg: yourwebsite.com/clients/) and follow the installation instructions (you will need your licence purchase code, available after buying the item from CodeCanyon)
- If you have any problems installing the UCM please send a support ticket our way and we can help. Include your licence purchase code, a link to your website and your FTP details so we can set the system up for you if needed.
UCM Feature Overview:
- Lots! Check out the screenshots and the live demo.
- Save customer information (name, address, birthdays?)
- Store website information (usernames, passwords, etc.!)
- Todo list: manage todo lists in this application. Show upcoming job tasks as todo items on your UCM dashboard
- Receive and reply to support requests from customers
- Allow customers to log in and see their information and payment history
- Track payments easily with PayPal
- Store unlimited custom information fields
- Search customer information
- Alerts and Reminder notifications for domain renewal / hosting renewals / phone calls.. (set a reminder about anything in any part of the app)
- a basic ticketing and support system
- Split bills – Split payments into multiple invoices (eg: small Deposit invoice, followed by remaining amount)
- Email Invoices – Send your invoices as an email, or give the customer a link they can click
- Job Overview – Send your customer a link so they can check on project progress
- Payment Tracking – Keep a history of payment amounts, dates, methods (cash, cheque, paypal, etc..)
- Multiple Currencies – Use $ or £ or any currency you want – invoice different customers with different currencies
- Create manual invoices
- Allow staff members to login and manage their assigned jobs
- Access to a growing plugin database so you can get extra features
- Fully open source (no encrypted code) so you can modify the system as much as you need
- and more…
- Newsletter Plugin – send emails to your customers or members, track bounces and open rates. Double opt-in feature available.
- Mobile Device View – manage your system from your mobile device.
- PDF Invoicing – generate PDF invoices and receipts from your system. email PDF’s straight to customers from your system.
- Basic Freelance Finance Manager – track your income and expenses. see an overview of expenses on dashboard. schedule recurring bill payments so you receive reminders.
- Group Plugin – group customers, jobs and tickets together for better organisation
If you find this well priced item useful, feel free to buy it a second time or make a donation. This will help me to continue providing support and releasing new features.
UCM Plugins:From time to time we will release additional plugins for the UCM. These plugins will give you additional features that may be suited for your individual business needs.
Pro VersionPro version is now available! Click here for more information. Pro is this “Lite” version bundled together with all of my available plugins at a very nice discounted rate (actually saving over $120). Pro also includes a couple of bonus themes which are not available in Lite. CHECK IT OUT
This system runs on your own hosting server, this can be an in-house server or just on your own website (like I have it).
- PHP 5.3 (will run on 5.2 but 5.3 is recommended)
- MySQL database
- Lots of client information that you would love to keep in one place
- A web server (preferably Linux Apache, it will probably NOT work on a Windows hosting account – although people report it does)
- A public facing website (eg: yourwebsite.com/admin_system/) if you want to use payment processing (eg: paypal)
- .htaccess mod_rewrite is nice to have, if you get 404 errors then ask your hosting provider to enable ”.htaccess mod_rewrite” or go into config.php and change _REWRITE_LINKS from true to false
SupportIf you require assistance please feel free to use our support system by clicking here. Please do not post support requests on the item discussion board – these are not checked regularly and your question may go unanswered for weeks.
Live Demo:To access the live demo please click here
This demo re-sets itself with clean information every so often, so feel free to create customers, websites, projects, payments, and support tickets.
You can even send yourself an invoice email to test that feature.
There is more information and installation instructions over on the website:
Please feel free to ask any questions here, or send me a direct message. If you have any suggestions.