An introduction to support on Envato Market
- Envato staff look over every item before it can be sold on Envato Market.
- Technical items contain help files to introduce you to the item and its components.
- Authors can choose to support their items but this is optional and may vary.
Hands-on support for this item is provided by dtbaker
Frequently Asked Questions
Looking for the Ultimate Client Manager FAQ?
How to upgrade from UCM Lite to UCM Pro?
If you have already purchased UCM Lite ($30) and would like to upgrade to UCM Pro ($60) then it is possible by purchasing a second UCM Lite license:
- Purchase a second UCM Lite license and get the license code from the downloads page
- Login to your existing UCM Lite installation
- Go to Settings > Upgrade
- Click the little + to add a second license code underneath your existing license code
- Enter your new UCM Lite licence code here (you will now have two UCM Lite licenses on this page)
- Click upgrade
- There are a lot of files to update. If you find it doesn’t work first time, go back and do the update again. You can even try selecting one update at a time instead of trying to do them all at once
- Done! You have now upgraded your installation from UCM Lite to UCM Pro
(note: if you’re feeling nice you could just buy UCM Pro – every little bit helps with the development and maintenance of this huge system)
Can I get a discount?
No sorry, there is no discounts for upgrading from Lite to Pro. Pro includes all future plugins for free, we cannot discount this special feature.
When to contact Envato Support
Authors are experts on their own items, but if you're having trouble using Envato Market you should come straight to Envato Support.