Looking for the Ultimate Client Manager FAQ?
How to upgrade from UCM Lite to UCM Pro?
If you have already purchased UCM Lite ($30) and would like to upgrade to UCM Pro ($60) then it is possible by purchasing a second UCM Lite license:
- Purchase a second UCM Lite license and get the license code from the downloads page
- Login to your existing UCM Lite installation
- Go to Settings > Upgrade
- Click the little + to add a second license code underneath your existing license code
- Enter your new UCM Lite licence code here (you will now have two UCM Lite licenses on this page)
- Click upgrade
- There are a lot of files to update. If you find it doesn’t work first time, go back and do the update again. You can even try selecting one update at a time instead of trying to do them all at once
- Done! You have now upgraded your installation from UCM Lite to UCM Pro
(note: if you’re feeling nice you could just buy UCM Pro – every little bit helps with the development and maintenance of this huge system)
Can I get a discount?
No sorry, there is no discounts for upgrading from Lite to Pro. Pro includes all future plugins for free, we cannot discount this special feature.