Extend Visual Composer and add more power to it!This plugin adds several premium elements in your Visual Composer on top of the built-in ones given by WPBakery. Every single element in the package is crafted with utmost attention to details and a simple objective to provide you an ultimate experience. We’ve put a lot of time and care to ensure that all the elements are flexible so that they will open limitless possibilities for you, while maintaining simplicity at the core.
Addon Elements –
Icons – You can use this element to integrate a simple icon (font & image, both kinds) in your page and use it as you want. Or you can utilize Visual Composer grids and display a list of logos of your clients, partners, sponsors, etc.
Info Box – Perhaps, the most popular trend right now, Info Boxes truly make your website stand out helping you highlight the important things you have on offer.
Info List – Traditional HTML lists are boring, aren’t they? This elements simply re-imagines the lists. You may take an opportunity and utilize it’s cool design to show some process or simply highlight your most popular / related products, services & features.
Flip Box - This element combines the power of “Info Box” & “Call to Action” block altogether. On the front, it would look like a normal Info Box but as visitor hovers on the block, it flips with a cool CSS3 effect and shows a Call to Action section, provoking him to take a call.
Counter - Want to show your milestones, achievements and any other numeric statistics with animated numbers? This element will help!
Interactive Banner - Many times, image banners come in handy as they are very convenient and obvious way to deliver your message precisely. This element will display those image blocks in a nicer & interactive way.
Modal Popup Box – This is one of the very useful element that can go on any website. Create modal popup boxes and embed anything you wish inside the popup box through easy WYSIWYG editor.
Extended Google Maps – Visual Composer comes with Google Maps element by default. But our Extended Googles Maps element uses latest APIs and allows you to do more with it. Upload marker images, write custom HTML in map info box and control everything that goes with map.
Row Backgrounds -
Creative backgrounds do truly set the tone for your website. So we offer you easy tools that will help you utilize them quickly.
Fixed Image Background
- Keeps the image fixed at it’s position while the other content moves on scroll.
Vertical & Horizontal Parallax
- The background moves at different speed & direction from your content on scroll.
- The background moves creatively with cursor movement.
Video Background -
- Plays a video in the background. Supports hosted as well as YouTube videos.
Multilayer Hover Parallax -
- Design a real 3D parallax. Go ahead – impress your users
While we believe the above six elements will benefit your site immediately, these are not really all!
We’re already working on few more elements that we look forward including in this plugin as we complete them. We want to make this plugin as an “ultimate” source for you to get most of the essential Visual Composer addon elements in one package.
The long wait has finally come to an end…Introducing, WordPress Icon Fonts Manager!
This project was originally started with a slightly different objective of developing a functionality that will help people use the Icon Fonts in their WordPress site easily. But then, we realized – providing just the Icon Fonts functionality wasn’t enough to make it go. There was a need to make Icon Fonts even more intuitive for normal WordPress users and that’s when we decided to develop several Visual Composer element that will make usage of Icon Fonts even easier. So – “Ultimate Visual Composer Addons” is technically an extension of two things; firstly of our Icon Font Manager and secondly, the obvious one – Visual Composer
Features of the Icon Fonts Manager -Customize Your Own Icon Fonts – We understand you don’t use all those hundreds of prebuilt unnecessary icons that come with any of those popular libraries like Font Awesome, Entypo, etc; but you care more about only the few ones that relate to your business more.
That’s why, we’ve made our Icon Fonts Manager very compatible with the famous IcoMoon’s APIs where you can create your own customize font by shortlisting your favorite icons from the choice of FREE 2500+ icons! If those 2500+ icons still fall short, IcoMoon will still cover you with their amazing feature that helps you convert your SVG designs in the Icon Fonts.
Real Time Icon Search - Okay, many of us would like big numbers & more choices of icons, wouldn’t we? Though this choice is really very fancy, it certainly comes with a pain as we can’t easily find the icon that we are looking for when we need it. And that’s why we have integrated a real time search feature which can help you sort through all the Icon Fonts you have in your library very smartly.
More features on the way! As said earlier – Icon Fonts Manager is our individual, long term project; and we look forward adding more features in it with time such as integration with WordPress’s Menu, TinyMCE editor, etc. When these features will be developed – they will be provided in this plugin as well.
After working so hard on this plugin for last few weeks, we believe we have “nailed it”, and have come up with a truly essential solution that would benefit all the Visual Composer users. We fancy the Icon Fonts Manager part of this plugin very much as well and hope that you will love it as much as we do!
- WordPress 3.6 and above
- Visual Composer 3.7.2 and above
- If you have got Visual Composer as a part of your theme, ensure that Core Visual Composer plugin is not heavily modified
October 18, 2014 – Version 3.5.3
- Fixed the glitch in Switches
October 17, 2014 – Version 3.5.2
- Fixed: Admin warnings - Fixed: Overlay pattern issue - Fixed: Overlay pattern opacity issue - Fixed: Advanced Google Map API issue
October 12, 2014 – Version 3.5.1
- Minor fixes in 3.5 version
October 11, 2014 – Version 3.5
September 03, 2014 – Version 3.4.5 & 3.4.6
- Introducing: Row Effects - Separators - Introducing: Row Effects - Overlay Options - Introducing: Advanced Carousel - New Element - Major Improvement: License Activation & One Click Support - Improvement: Spacer - Options for mobile - Improvement: Added typography settings for most of the elements - Improvement: Gradient Row Background - New Features - Improvement: H tags selection option in headings - Fixed: Minor Issues Easy parallax - Fixed: Interactive Banner Hover Opacity Issue - Fixed: Flip Box CSS Issues - Fixed: Square Box Icon alignment issue - Fixed: Interactive Banner 2 - Style 2 hover issues - Fixed: Interactive Banner link issues in IE - Fixed: Icon grid on frontend editor loading issue. - Fixed: Extra Class Names issue - Fixed: Modal Popup - Revolution slider issue - Fixed: Browser full dimension and easy parallax, effect conflict - Fixed: Modal popup - Unable to scroll after closing popup issue - Fixed: Info table warnings - Fixed: Hosted Video Background - Video controls issue - Fixed: Video Backgrounds - Play/Pause issue when in viewport
August 30, 2014 – Version 3.4.4
- Fixed License Registration Issue
August 29, 2014 – Version 3.4.3
- Minor Fixes
August 15, 2014 – Version 3.4.2
- Improvement: Row Background - More options for Auto moving image - Improvement: Row Background - Full width dimension improvements - Improvements: Button Sizes - Fixed: Swatch book not working issue - Fixed: Youtube video not working due to change in Youtube APIs - Fixed: Row effect & full width section compatibility - Fixed: Ultimate background enable/disable on mobile issues
August 12, 2014 – Version 3.4.1
- Backend Performance Enhancement
August 10, 2014 – Version 3.4
- Minor Fixes
July 25, 2014 – Version 3.3.2
- Introducing: Icons - Introducing: List Icon - Improvement: Performance Enhancements - Improvement: Disable elements you don't need in admin panel - Improvement: Info Circle & List Responsive View - Improvement: Interactive Banner Responsive View - Fixed: Minor misc issues with Visual Composer 4.3 - Fixed: Modal Popup Overlay Colors Issue - Fixed: WooComposer - Grids in Tabs issue - Fixed: Conflict with Revolution Slider - Fixed: Alt tag to the images in Just Icon element - Fixed: License Activation Bugs - Fixed: Row Background - horizontal scroll issue - Fixed: Info Circle jQuery issue - Fixed: Price Box Responsive View - Fixed: Disable Animation Block on mobile issue - Fixed: Link target in Interactive Banner 2
July 24, 2014 – Version 3.3.1
- Minor Glitch Fix
July 16, 2014 – Version 3.3.0
- Improvement: Auto Update functionality. - Improvement: Parallax Backgrounds "Disable on Mobile" new option - Fixed: Animation block and row fade out effect conflict - Fixed: Interactive Banner 2 issues on Firefox - Fixed: Advanced Buttons Responsive Issues - Fixed: Modal flash on page load - Fixed: Row effect issues on Video Background - Fixed: JSON file read issues
- Introducing: Easy Parallax in Row Effects - Introducing: Auto Moving Image in Row Backgrounds - Improvement: Interactive Banner - Responsive Nature Option - Improvement: Advanced Button - Tooltip Options & Miscellaneous Improvements - Fixed: Animation Block - Minor Issues - Fixed: Miscellaneous Issues (Auto Update / PHP Notices)
July 14, 2014 – Version 3.2.0
June 25, 2014 Version 3.1
- Introducing: Interactive Banner 2 Element - Introducing: Advanced Button Element - Introducing: Row Effects - Improvement: Animation Block - Improvement: WooComposer - Improvement: Flip Box CSS - Fixed: Date Picker JS Conflict - Fixed: Google Map Element Issues - Fixed: Plugin Activation Logic
May 30, 2014 Version 3.0.2
- Introducing: Animation Container Block Element - Introducing: Swatch Book Element - Introducing: Category Grid Element in WooComposer - Introducing: Category Carousel Element in WooComposer - Improvement: Google Fonts Manger - Improvement: Video Backgrounds - Optimization for mobile devices - Fixed: Video Background - Start / End time issue - Improvement: Video background - New feature auto play / pause videos for viewport - Improvement: Video Background - Optimization for Firefox and IE browsers - Improvement: Row Background - New option for single color - Improvement: Added new param for "Switch Button" - Improvement: Added "No-Icon" option in Icon Selector - Improvement: Purchase Registration - Introducing: Added "Support From Dashboard" functionality
May 26, 2014 Version 3.0.1
- Improvement: WooComposer - Added "Best Seller Products" - Improvement: WooComposer - Optimization in logic that displays product images - Improvement: WooComposer - Optimization to improve performance & loading time - Improvement: Info List - CSS improvements to match with 3rd party theme - Fixed: Price Box - Button won't be displayed if no link is given - Fixed: Issue with our Envato APIs used in Auto Update feature - Fixed: Google Font Manager - Minor fixes
May 24, 2014 Version 3.0.0
- Improvement: Added display - "Products On Sale" option in query builder - Improvement: CSS Improvement in List Item - Improvement: Query Builder with New Design - Fixed: Auto update issue - Fixed: List Product - images not coming
May 13, 2014 Version 2.7.1
- Introducing: WooComposer [Beta] - Now Empower your WooCommerce shop with Ultimate Addons & Visual Composer - Improvement: Timeline - now with Google Fonts and more styling options - Improvement: Flip Box - CSS - Improvement: Horizontal Info List styling made more responsive - Improvement: Interactive Banner Custom Height Settings - Fixed: Timeline - Compatibility with Firefox 29 - Fixed: Array to String conversion issue - Fixed: Glitch with Auto Update APIs
May 07, 2014 Version 2.7.0
- Improvement: Google Font Manager: User experience improvements - Improvement: Google Font Manager: Major functional improvements in to optimize loading time - Improvement: Headings - Margins will be used in pixels by default - Improvement: Headings - Space between line & icon / image option - Improvement: Headings - Line width while using "line with icon/image" option - Improvement: Extended Google Maps: New option to enable / disable zoom on scroll wheel - Fixed: Headings - Issue if small icon is used in "line with icon/image" option - Fixed: Extended Google Maps: Issues in when inserted in column - Fixed: Headings - Line width, spacing issue after line width improvement - Fixed: Headings - White space issue - Fixed: Info List - Responsive Issue of Top Icon (Horizontal) - Fixed: Image Icon - Height Issue†
April 28, 2014 Version 2.6.2
- Introducing: Headings - Introducing: Google Fonts Manager - Introducing: Google Trends - Improvements: Added Google map full width option - Improvements: Added Google Map Styling setting - Fixed: Countdown timer issue on video background - Fixed: Firefox Transition Issue of Modal Box - Fixed: Video full width row background - Fixed: Icon manager now throws error upon trying to add font from resource other than IcoMoon
April 24, 2014 Version 2.6.1
- Fixed: Redirect on Mobile issue is now fixed - Fixed: Display modal on drop-down issue now fixed - Fixed: PHP notices on error and search pages - Fixed: Gradient color picker issue on frontend editor
April 17, 2014 – Version 2.6
- Improvement: Automatic plugin updater. Update your plugins right from your dashboard. - Improvement: New Tab in Row Settings for Row Backgrounds Feature - Improvement: Custom Strings for Count Down Timer - Improvement: Compatibility with Genesis Framework - Fixed: Compatibility with WordPress 3.9 and Visual Composer 4.1.2 - Fixed: Row Backgrounds Minor bug - Fixed: Gradient Color Picker Minor bug - Fixed: Countdown Timer Minor bug - Fixed: Info Box CSS - Fixed: Undefined variable errors in few elements
April 09, 2014 – Version 2.5.1
Introducing: Countdown Timer
April 03, 2014 – Version 2.5.0
- Improvement: Modal Popups shortcode can be used in Sidebar / Widgets - Improvement: Added plugin options page for changing settings for row backgrounds - Improvement: Added color option for Stats counter text and digits - Improvement: Added custom height option for Interactive Banners - Improvement: Interactive banners can now hide the title - Improvement: 'Push' Caption changed to 'Zoom Out' in Info Circle - Improvement: 'Pop' Caption changed to 'Zoom In' in Info Circle - Improvement: 'Pulse' Caption changed to 'Zoom InOut' in Info Circle - Fixed: Video in iframe support in Modal box - Fixed: Info Box CSS for Icon without any styles - Fixed: Timeline Compatibility with themes
April 01, 2014 – Version 2.4.0
- Introducing: Info Circles (Beta 1.0) - Improvement: Added auto background size option for parallax - Fixed: Text blur effect on Modal Box
March 27, 2014 – Version 2.3.0
- Introducing: Info tables - Introducing: Multilayer Vertical Parallax - Improvement: Added 4 new styles for Flip Box - Improvement: Added square box style for Info Box - Improvement: Added 6 new color styles for Price Box - Improvement: Spacer / gap height value now displayed on element. - Improvement: Background overlay options added - Fixed: Default Row background image will remain unchanged. - Fixed: YouTube API script only loads when YouTube video is used. - Fixed: Timeline minor bugs - Fixed: Stats counter issue
March 26, 2014 – Version 2.2.1
- Introducing: Price tables - Introducing: Spacer / Gap to adjust spacing between two components. - Improvement: Modal Popup element dependencies - Fixed: Google Map default pin not displaying issue - Fixed: Gradient Background issue
March 25, 2014 – Version 2.2.0
- Improvement: FlipBox New Animation - Improvement: Modal Popup on page load option added - Fixed: Link target in all component - Fixed: Link to complete box Issue in Info Box - Fixed: Placeholder text in input boxes now removed - Fixed: Flip Box styling issues
March 24, 2014 – Version 2.1.0
- Introducing: Gradient Row Backgrounds - Introducing: New param attribute "gradient" for Gradient Backgrounds - Improvement: Counter Prefix, Counter Suffix, Digit Separator, Decimal Character options added to Stats Counter - Improvement: Link target in Flip Box - Fixed: Flip Box Responsive Issue - Fixed: Modal Box Popup Issue
March 21, 2014 – Version 2.0
- Introducing: Timeline - Introducing: Extended Google Maps - Introducing: Multilayer Hover Parallax - Improvement: Start and end point for YouTube video backgrounds - Fixed: YouTube background video mute option - Fixed: Horizontal Parallax - Fixed: Flip-Box height issue
March 18, 2014 – Version 1.6.3
- Introducing: Row Backgrounds - Fixed: Modal Popup modernizr.js conflict - Fixed: Localhost issue. Modals can now work on localhost - Fixed: Info Box margin issue - Fixed: Flip-Box undefined variable error
March 13, 2014 – Version 1.6.2
- Improved: Documentation updated with modal popup - Improved: Added height option for Flip-Box - Improved: Added option in Flip Box to display full the content adjust height of the box accordingly - Fixed: Modal Popup CSS - Fixed: Fonts are not displaying sometimes in Icon Manager - Fixed: Margin issue of Flip-Box & Info-List
March 12, 2014 – Version 1.6.1
- Improved: Added auto width option for modal box - Improved: Background & text color options for modal box - Improved: Border options for modal box - Improved: button alignment options - Improved: "no icon" setting, for those who don't want to use icon or image in modal box - Fixed: Shortcodes not working for Info List with built-in Visual Composer version
March 11, 2014 – Version 1.6
- Improved: Added background color and opacity settings in Modal Popup component - Improved: Added image option with icons and button types in Modal Popup component - Improved: CSS improvement in Modal Popup component
March 11, 2014 – Version 1.5.1
- New Feature: Modal Popup component
March 10, 2014 – Version 1.5
- Fixed: Few CSS bugs with Info Box
Feb 26, 2014 – Version 1.4
Fixed: Icon Manager minor bugs - Improved: Info List Compatibility Component for VC 4.0 - Improved: Info Box Compatibility Component for VC 4.0 - Improved: Interactive Banner Compatibility Component for VC 4.0 - Improved: Milestone Counter Compatibility Component for VC 4.0 - Improved: HTML structure and CSS to ensure compatibility with few themes
Feb 22, 2014 – Version 1.2, Version 1.3
- Enhancement ñ Tooltip feature for Just Icon Element - Bug Fix in iOS compatibility to flip box flip effects - Bug Fix in Fixes an issue in the icon manager that was coming on domain change
Feb 20, 2014 – Version 1.1
- Minor bug fixes
- Initial Release