With this simple jQuery Plugin
you can easily create Metro
(now simply called Windows 8 UI) style navigation bars. The plugin package comes with the icon pack called iconic
created by P.J. Onori
, which you can easily set with CSS classes. This plugin has minimal features and options, it has been created for webmasters who need similar functionality on their site(s).
Need WordPress version? Get it here.
Help with setup
The price includes free
help with the basic setup of the plugin over TeamViewer.
- Metro UI style navigation bar
- Includes 249 Styleable Icons as icon font (using FontAwesome)
- Uses CSS3
- Lightweight JS/CSS
- HTML or Object source
- Left or/and Right panel
- Easy customization
- Lifetime Support
- Free Help in Basic Setup
Documentation and more information
Product Life (aka Changelog)
- Added swipe support to open/close panels.
- Added methods for certain actions (open/close/toggle).
- Changed Iconic to FontAwesome for more icons and better customization.
- onMouse parameter added.
- onSwipe parameter added.
- Added target option when menu is generated from object.