PDF Invoice GenerationThis plugin gives your Ultimate Client Manager the ability to generate PDF invoices. You can print them out straight from the system or email them to the customer from the system.
You also have control over the PDF layout. Adjust the provided PDF template to suit your needs using the WYSIWYG editor. There is also a HTML editor available for more advanced PDF layout changes.
Other UCM Plugins:
PDF Invoicing Features
- Save PDF invoice to your computer
- Email PDF to customer
- Once invoice is paid, the PDF invoice turns into a PDF receipt which can be emailed to the customer.
- WYSIWYG editor to adjust your invoice template
- Invoices PDF files are named with the invoice number in them (eg: invoice_123456.pdf)
How to install
- Download and install the Ultimate Client Manager on your website
- Purchase this plugin
- Find your licence code for this plugin (click here for instructions)
- Go to Settings > Upgrade in your system
- Click the + button to add the additional licence code
- Enter your licence code for this plugin
- Click the upgrade button
- This will install the latest version of the plugin for you, and keep it updated in the future.
- Working UCM install
- Linux hosting account
- Check the upgrade system works on your hosting account (in Settings > Upgrade)