An introduction to support on Envato Market
- Envato staff look over every item before it can be sold on Envato Market.
- Technical items contain help files to introduce you to the item and its components.
- Authors can choose to support their items but this is optional and may vary.
Author support for this item
The author of this item, dtbaker, will respond to buyers’ questions and provide limited support through their own support system.
Additional information from dtbaker:
- Responding to questions or problems regarding this item and its features
- Fixing bugs and reported issues
- Providing updates to ensure compatibility with new software versions
Item support does not include:
- Customization and installation services
- Support for third party software and plug-ins
Frequently Asked Questions
I cannot install using the automatic installer. I get out of memory errors
The PDF plugin is rather large. So some hosting environments will not allow you to use the automatic installer from Settings > Upgrade.
In the zip file you downloaded from Codecanyon you will see a “plugin_pdf” folder. Please extract this folder and manually upload this folder to the “includes/” folder on your system.
You should see all the other “plugin_*” folders in here, just add the “plugin_pdf” and away you go.
Once that is uploaded, head back to your Settings > Upgrade window and try again. This should fix any out of memory problems.
PDF encoding issue
Open the file
includes/plugin_pdf/html2ps/config.inc.php and change the default encoding to UTF-8
PDF’s will not generate – I get no errors or anything
Please ask your hosting provider if they can see any errors in the “error log” file. Please ask your hosting provider to increase the php “memory_limit” to at least 64M
You can try adding this line of code to the bottom of the includes/config.php file to see if it that fixes PDF generation:
images don’t display in PDf’s
please try hosting the image with a different hosting provider. some hosting providers block “loopback” requests which will stop images from loading inside pdf’s. try uploading the image to facebook or twitter or one of the other many free image hosting services to see if using that image url works.
When to contact Envato Support
Authors are experts on their own items, but if you're having trouble using Envato Market you should come straight to Envato Support.