An introduction to support on Envato Market
- Envato staff look over every item before it can be sold on Envato Market.
- Technical items contain help files to introduce you to the item and its components.
- Authors can choose to support their items but this is optional and may vary.
Author support for this item
The author of this item, karevn, will respond to buyers’ questions and provide limited support through this item’s comments.
Additional information from karevn:
- Responding to questions or problems regarding the item and its features.
- Fixing bugs and reported issues.
- Providing updates to ensure compatibility with new software versions.
- Customization and installation services.
- Support for third party software and plug-ins.
- Priority support. All the requests are processed in order they are submitted. No exceptions, sorry.
Frequently Asked Questions
The grid I see does not match to what I built!
If you have any of the caching plugins – it is a result of caching most probably. It is best to disable caching while you are building a grid, or set something like “disable caching for logged in users” in caching plugin setup.
The grid I built does not look right – there are gaps, text overlapping, etc.
Most probably that is because some of the themes process shortcode output and add there “p” tags thus breaking UberGrid layout. Try to go to Settings -> UberGrid at the admin area, and enable “Use Shortcode hack” option, it should help.
After adding XX cells, newer cells do not save, or grid settings from the right column do not save.
It usually happens on newer PHP versions (> 5.3.9) when max_input_vars value is not sufficient to transfer all the UberGrid settings. There is a number of ways to fix this:
1. On most of shared hostings: edit or create php.ini file at your WordPress installation’s wp-admin folder.
max_input_vars = 10000;
to your main php.ini file (its location depends on a specific configuration).
3. Sometimes php.ini files are not processed. In this case, open your .htaccess file located at the WordPress root and add the next:
php_value max_input_vars 10000
It will allow 10x more cells than default settings.
When to contact Help Team
Authors are experts on their own items, but if you're having trouble using Envato Market you should come straight to Help Team.