2 Steps Slider helps you to show additional content on your site without disturbing your users with big sliders. It will slide from up or down the screen when user scrolls a determined number of pixels but, it will show only an image inviting to click or hover on it at first step. When any of this occurs, the rest of the content will appear as a second step slider. This permits users not to get annoyed by the content.
If the user click agains (or leave the content), the content will slide up (or down) again to first step. And if the user scrolls up the window, all the slider can be hidden.
2 Steps Slider is highly configurable.
- Hidden slider that appears when user scrolls down
- Tablet compatible
- First step will show only an image inviting the user to click or hover
- Add any content you want (video, Nivo slider…) that will show up when user interact with the slider
- Automatic calculation of the animations based on CSS
- Normal or reverse mode. Slider can be located at top or bottom of the page. Demo will show you both modes
- Highly configurable. Decide number of pixels to activate the animation (or 0 if you want it to be shown always), animation speed, etc