Have you ever thought of a way to track the number of hours you spend working on projects? There are lot of paid an un-paid products with monthly subscriptions. But now you can buy this code and install it in your server and use as long as you want. !
This task timer program is build by me – a freelancer who value how important it is to track the time you spent on projects, so you can charge clients for your time’s worth. Dont rip yourself off! time the work you do and charge accordingly!
This program is also build with some of the latest programming languages out there, to run at an optimal level.
Lets take a look at the features..
- Slick clean design I am not only a developer, but also a designer. Therefore I have build
this program with an easy to use design with a great user interface.
- Easy first-time installation This program comes with an easy installation file to set up
database and user account before using the program for the first time.
- AJAX & JQuery driven This program is driven by AJAX and JQuery, which allows for greater
effects, transitions and dynamic content to load without having to re-load the page.
- Notifications on what’s happening The bottom left notification box will let you know what
is happening in the program, whether its loading something, whether a timer has started, how much time has
been added to the program etc. It is very informative.
- Task timer the obvious feature, you can record the time you spend on projects. Each
project can have tasks and you can run timer for each task at a time.
- Record already finished time If you have already finished some work or forgot to record
the time, no worries! You can add that time to a task easily.
- Edit everything easily If you made a mistake, you can easily edit it with a single click
to ‘edit’ button. Almost everything about the project and tasks are editable.
- Accidental page-close timer protection If you start a timer and accidentally close the
page or logged out, next time you open the page or logged back in you can still see the timer running, and you
haven’t lost a second. Timer will run until you stop it!
- Single timer You can run only one timer at a time. I mean face it, you aren’t going to be
working on more than one project at a time.
- iPhone compatibility This program is tested to work on iPhone.
SupportIf you have any questions as far as editing, integrating, and customizing the webpage, please feel free to contact me through envato or you can write me to ashanster[at] gmail.com
v2.0 - November 20th 2011 * New interface design * Task and Project name submission fixed * Other minor bugs fixed