Tickets 4.2.1 is now out.
Tickets is a full featured, yet easy to use help-desk ticket support system.
It is great for users and businesses who wish to keep track of and manage support requests online.
You can create multiple users, search tickets, convert POP3 emails into tickets, create custom priorities and much much more.
Tickets has been designed to be easy to install and all config files and database files are created during the install. You simply need a web hosting account and one free MySQL database (no programming is required).
You can easily upgrade to new versions free of charge. All your existing settings, users and tickets are kept intact.
We have our own support portal. If you require any help with your purchase of Tickets please sign up and log a support ticket. We will attempt to help you with what ever questions or issues you have.
The portal is here: https://portal.dalegroup.net/register/ You will need your purchase code, here is a screenshot of how to find it: http://michaeldale.com.au/images/purchase_code_800.png
Each purchase of Tickets includes 90 days worth of support and portal services, extra support can be purchased if required.
- URL: http://www.onlinecompanyportal.com/sts/
- Username: admin
- Password: 1234
This online demo includes all the plugins that we have released, you can enable them from Settings -> Plugins if you wish to try them out.
Some of the features include:
- Easy to use with a clean design
- Full web installer
- Fully mobile ready
- Free Upgrades
- Easy to customise language through a single file.
- Timezone Support
- Access to the source code (license allows you to modify the code for internal purposes)
- Single Install License (unlimited Users and Tickets)
- User Registration & Forgot/Reset Password
- Guest Portal
- Ticket Search
- File Attachments
- POP3 Downloader (create and reply to tickets via email). Supports multiple POP accounts.
- Email Notifications
- HTML Tickets with WYSIWYG Editor
- SMTP Support. Supports multiple SMTP accounts.
- Six User Permission Levels
- Custom Priorities, Custom Status (with colour picker), Custom Fields and Custom Email Notifications
- Mass Open/Close/Delete Tickets
- Plugins Support (free SmartBackup plugin on portal.dalegroup.net)
- Active Directory and/or LDAP Support
- HTTPs/SSL Support
- Private Messages
- Pushover Notifications for iPhone and Android
- Update Checker
- Security Logging (plus many more built in security features)
- Uses a range of PHP 5.3 features including PDO database class and namespaces.
Paid plugins can be purchased directly on CodeCanyon.
Note: Articles is a 2-in-1 plugin. You now get Articles and Forums in the same purchase!
Free plugins can be downloaded from our Portal. Simply register with your Tickets purchase code to get access to the download.
Most web hosting companies should support everything below. If you have any questions please contact us.
- MySQL 5+ with 1 empty database
- PHP 5.3+
- PHP PDO and PHP PDO MySQL Extension
- PHP Mcrypt Extension
- PHP Hash Extension
- PHP able to write files to the installed directory
- Apache with Rewrite Module
Version upgrades are free.
Release Log: https://portal.dalegroup.net/public/kb_view/5/