Tickets 5.2 is now out.
Tickets is a full featured, yet easy to use help-desk ticket support system.
It is great for users and businesses who wish to keep track of and manage support requests online.
You can create multiple users, search tickets, convert POP3 emails into tickets, create custom priorities and much much more.
Tickets has been designed to be easy to install and all config files and database files are created during the install. You simply need a web hosting account and one free MySQL database (no programming is required).
We have our own support portal. If you require any help with your purchase of Tickets please sign up and log a support ticket. We will attempt to help you with what ever questions or issues you have.
The portal is here: https://portal.dalegroup.net/register/ You will need your purchase code, here is a screenshot of how to find it: http://michaeldale.com.au/images/purchase_code_800.png
Each purchase of Tickets includes 90 days worth of support and portal services, extra support can be purchased if required.
- URL: http://www.onlinecompanyportal.com/sts/
- Username: admin
- Password: 1234
This online demo includes all the plugins that we have released, you can enable them from Settings -> Plugins if you wish to try them out.
Some of the features include:
- UI Features
- Easy to use with a clean design
- Responsive Design and Mobile Ready
- Bootstrap 3.2 Framework
- Redactor 10 WYSIWYG Editor
- HTML Tickets and Replies
- Ticketing Features
- POP3 Downloader (create and reply to tickets via email). Supports multiple POP accounts.
- Mass Open/Close/Delete/Merge Tickets
- Multiple File Attachments
- Advanced Ticket Search
- Departments (can assign users to multiple departments)
- Transfer Departments & Assign Users
- Guest Portal
- Staff Collision Detection
- Private Replies and Files
- CC Tickets
- Priorities (with custom colour)
- Status (with custom colour and global open/closed type)
- Custom Fields (Types: Text Input, Text Area, Dropdown, Date and Date/Time. Staff Only or End User Viewable)
- Canned/Predefined Responses
- HTML Email Templates
- Language translation support
- System Features
- Full web installer
- SMTP Support. Supports multiple SMTP accounts.
- User Registration & Forgot/Reset Password
- Update Checker and Auto Upgrader
- Private Messages
- Access to the source code (license allows you to modify the code for internal purposes)
- Single Install License (unlimited Users and Tickets)
- Plugins Support (free SmartBackup plugin on portal.dalegroup.net)
- Pushover Notifications for iPhone and Android
- Audit, Logging and Security
- Security Logging (login failed, emails sent, file uploaded and much more)
- Extensive Ticket audit trail (who changed status, replied, transferred and more)
- HTML Purifier protection for HTML output
- Account lockout on multiple failed logins
- SQL bound parameters using PDO MySQL class
- HTTPs/SSL Support
- Six User Permission Levels (and you can create your own)
- Local Database
- Active Directory
- Custom JSON (for your other web apps)
- Single Sign On (SSO) Support
- Auto Refresh Tickets Index Plugin
- Google Maps Plugin
- Google Analytics Plugin
- PayPal Priority Support Plugin
- SmartBackup Plugin
Free plugins can be downloaded from our Portal. Simply register with your Tickets purchase code to get access to the download.
Most web hosting companies should support everything below. If you have any questions please contact us.
- MySQL 5+ with 1 empty database
- PHP 5.3+
- PHP PDO and PHP PDO MySQL Extension
- PHP Mcrypt Extension
- PHP Hash Extension
- PHP able to write files to the installed directory
- Apache with Rewrite Module
Release Log: https://portal.dalegroup.net/public/kb_view/5/