Please note that the live demo links to Tickets. The Calendar plugin might not always be enabled, this can be enabled from Settings -> Plugins.
This plugin extends Tickets with a Calendar section.Features include:
- Multi User Calendar (for Users, Moderators and Administrators)
- Individual Calendar per User
- Month/Week/Day Views
- Moderators and Administrators can see and edit all Calendars
This plugin is super easy to install into an existing copy of Tickets. Simply upload the folder and enable from the Plugins page. Requires Tickets 2.0.1 or higher already installed. Please see the documentation below for more information.
Version upgrades are free.
Out Now – Version 1.1
- - Improved support for Tickets 2.4.
- - Updated to FullCalendar 1.5.4 (JQuery 1.8 support).