Please note that the live demo links to Tickets. The Calendar plugin might not always be enabled, this can be enabled from Settings -> Plugins.
This plugin extends Tickets with a Calendar section.Features include:
- Multi User Calendar (for Users, Moderators and Administrators)
- Individual Calendar per User
- Global View (see all events for all users on one calendar)
- Email events sent for events for other users
- ICS files to allow downloading or read-only sync of calendar to mobile devices or computers
- Month/Week/Day Views
- Moderators and Administrators can see and edit all Calendars
This plugin is super easy to install into an existing copy of Tickets. Simply upload the folder and enable from the Plugins page. Requires Tickets 4.5 or higher already installed. Please see the documentation below for more information.
Version upgrades are free.
- + You can now Download or Subscribe to your personal calendar (read-only, to access select Calendar -> My Calendar -> Download or Subscribe).
- + An email notification is now sent when creating an event for another user.
- + Email notification includes ics event file.
- - Email notification can be customised from Settings -> Email.
- - Calendar Subscriptions can be enabled/disabled from Settings -> Calendar.
- + Master Calendar (for Mods, Global Mods and Admins)
- + Improved Language Translation Support
- + Plugin update notice support
- + You can now set the week start day
- - Finished Bootstrap 3 conversion
- - Switched to Bootstrap Datepicker Library