Notice – Jun. 9 2011: much needed big fixes and updates coming within the next few weeks. I am sorry for those who have been having issues. I am in the process of responding to all comments/emails.
The Simple Client-Project Tracker allows you to track and invoice your work-time automatically. No more forgetting how long you worked on a client’s project. Simply activate your project, do you work, and stop the timer when you’re done. Your time is logged for you! Then send an invoice that includes a PayPal button to your client. It’s so easy!
The Big Stuff
- Automatically track your projects’ work-time
- Invoice your clients and include a PayPal option
- Customize invoice templates to meet your needs
- iPhone compatibility
- Track and edit a project work-time online
- Add comments to your projects
- Assign a client to each project
- Create and send invoices based on the project’s hourly rate or a customized amount
- Include a PayPal button on invoices
- Receive automatic updates on the payment status of your invoices
- Customize your invoices with easy templating
- Easy as pie installation, one-click!
- iPhone integration – view projects and track time on your phone
- Mini time-tracker – pop out a project’s time-tracker without loading the entire website
- Three CSS themes – light blue, green, blue grey
- Change the username and password within the application, not the code
- Export comma-delimited client projects and the time logs
- Endless customization options – All the PHP files are commented, so you can easily customize the Simple Client-Project Tracker to meet your needs.
- MySQL 4.0 or Greater
- PHP 4 .3 or Greater
- A web server (website)
- The ability to create a database
- A text editor to change the configuration file
- The desire to easily track and invoice your clients’ projects
- A PayPal account, if you choose to include a PayPal button on invoices
- 1.3 This version fixes a few install bugs that have been found recently.
- 1.5 Fixes a bug where the Edit Client popup wasn’t redirecting on ajax save. (thanks @getzger)