An introduction to support on Envato Market
- Envato staff look over every item before it can be sold on Envato Market.
- Technical items contain help files to introduce you to the item and its components.
- Authors can choose to support their items but this is optional and may vary.
Author support for this item
The author of this item, InfinityCode, will respond to buyers’ questions and provide limited support through their own support system.
Additional information from InfinityCode:
With the launch of our support forum I would like to ask all support requests to be posted to my support desk; http://support.infinitycode.co.uk/. Support requests via comments will not be ignored, but could possibly be missed.Support for my items includes:
- Responding to questions or problems regarding the item and its features
- Fixing bugs and reported issues
- Providing updates to ensure compatibility with new software versions
- Customization and installation services – for this, please contact me through my profile’s contact form to possibly arrange some freelance work
- Support for third party software and plug-ins
Frequently Asked Questions
The TCWP meta box is broken, and messing up the page footer. Help!
This was a bug in version 1.0.0. To fix, please ensure that you have updated to the latest version of TCWP.
When to contact Envato Support
Authors are experts on their own items, but if you're having trouble using Envato Market you should come straight to Envato Support.