Super Store Finder – Easy to use Google Maps API Store Finder
Setup is really easy and quick (Refer installation guide documentation here or a video guide here) and support is always reliable and fantastic. Deploying the store finder to any website gets even easier when you can embed it to any web page and CMS or E-commerce sites (Joomla!, Wordpress, Drupal, Squarespace, Magento, Open Cart, etc. – Store Locator) by using the embed code (Embed video guide). In addition, the Responsive version of Store Finder is also included and the user interface looks great on various platform such as PC, laptops, smart phones and other mobile devices.
Follow our latest updates and videos on social sites
Mega Locator Theme
View live demo of the all-new Mega Locator Theme which is a “flat theme” responsive and tailor-made to work perfectly on mobile devices, smartphones and touch screens. New features has been added such as built-in exact geo location, labelled markers, full-width google maps, view all stores, view stores by region and many more.
Super Store Finder for Wordpress
In addition, be sure to checkout Super Store Finder for Wordpress version available for download. Easy to install, fully customizable and pack with amazing features.
Super Store Finder Add-Ons
Also, you can extend your store locator features using available add-ons.
- Fully integrated with Google API V3, this means no key is required.
- Features Geo IP that detects your users access location and list nearby stores around them
- User friendly interface design and powered by Bootstrap, which means you can use bootstrap components/scripts such as modal popup, tabs, alerts, tooltip, etc
- Distance is sorted from nearest to furthest stores around the searched area
- Public users can request to add store which will require admin approval
- Customizable Map Markers
- Super fast search response that doesn’t require page refresh
- Search store based on categories with customizable icons
- Bouncing Animated Markers upon choosing a store for highlight purposes
- Display store image on your store locator
- Display embedded video showcase on your store locator
- Customers can contact the stores directly
- Autofill feature on search field
- View and get to the location personally with Google Street View
- Never lost your way again with Google Maps Direction
- Bulk import of addresses using CSV (The script will perform geocode during import. For instructions, please refer to the video guide here)
- Documented source code and completely easy to understand Documentation & User Guide
- Responsive Version that works on iPhone, iPads and other mobile devices
- Tested and works on all major browsers
- Supports Unicode characters
- Supports multi-language with translation files ready (Up to 9 available pre-translated languages)
- Embed your store finder anywhere on any website by pasting the embed code.
- Fully customizable maps, styles, colors, etc (Can utilize map style code from snazzymaps.com)
- Secured Login Area for administrators
- User friendly interface design and powered by Bootstrap
- Add and manage your stores easily
- Upload image for each store with auto generated thumbnail
- Embed Videos from YouTube, Vimeo and other popular video providers for each store.
- Add and manage your category
- Upload icon for each category with auto generated thumbnail
- Drag and Drop Marker to point to exact location during add/edit stores.
- Auto-detect Longitude and Latitude upon entering address
- Utilize jQuery and JSON to submit form and load map without having to refresh page
- Easy to setup, extend and customize
- Works on all major browsers
- Supports multiple admin users
- Customizable colors and styles for your store locator via admin
Powerful Store Finder
The frontend of the store finder is designed and built to suit any of your business needs whether for searching business outlets, restaurants, cafes, hotels, exhibitions and other point of interests.
Secure Store Administrator’s Area
The secure backend lets you manage your stores and let your customers find them. The administrator’s area supports multiple admin users which can manage the store finder for you.
Show Customers Your Nearby Outlets
With Geo Location, wherever location your customers browse your store finder, it will detect nearby stores and display them sorted by nearest to furthest distance. This way, customers can get to your physical without any hassle.
Google Maps Direction
Never get lost again with Google Map directions which will detect and display the nearest route available for your customers to get to your stores.
Street View Enabled
Zoom, pan and navigate through the panoramic view of your favorite locations world-wide
Embed Your Store Finder to any Website
Whether you own a static website, Wordpress, Joomla, Drupal or others, you can copy and paste the embed code to publish your store finder immediately without any hassle.
Import and GeoCode Bulk Address List
You can import and geocode bulk address list from csv file without any hassle via the administrator.
Showcase Images and Videos on your Store Locator
You can upload beautiful images and embed videos from YouTube, Vimeo, etc. to your store locator. Get customers to watch what you have to offer or let them watch a sneak peek trailer.
Custom Map Styling Code
Need a map style that suits your website user interface? You can use custom Google Maps code, or easily get great available style codes from snazzymaps.com and copy/paste it via admin settings page.
Responsive Store Finder
Super Store Finder is now fully responsive and available upon purchase. The user interface supports various devices including PC, Laptops, iPhone, iPad, Android Phones and other mobile devices. Check out the responsive demo here or scan the QR code below on your mobile device.
Fast and Reliable Support
We provide fast and reliable support to our customers, whether its an inquiry, troubleshooting, customization and special requests. If you need help with installation, just send us a message via our profile page here.
For knowledge base and forums you can visit the following links:
What are buyers saying
“I really enjoyed working with this script. Your instructions are very clear and for someone who is new to PHP, it was a great learning experience. By the way, the embed feature was genius! That was great!”
“First, I would like to say…Great Job! One of the better store locator systems I have come across.”
“I just bought this and started using it on my site within minutes. I am not a programmer and this was still very easy!”
“Just purchased the Super Store Finder and it’s fantastic, exactly what my client needed and just the right level of customisation, so thank you for your efforts! Great value script.”
“This is the best store finder script on codecanyon! Keep up with a great job!”
Real world usage
Please note that all store finder designs are copyrighted by their authors.
If you wish (or don’t wish) your site to be listed here, please send me a message.
Changelog / Updates
2.7 (Last Update 27 June 2015)
- Added embed video functionality (upgrade instructions here * Other add-ons will have to be updated to the latest version as well)
2.6 (Last Update 21st June 2015)
- You can now paste custom google maps style code (i.e snazzymaps.com) via admin settings page
- Added sort by approved status for stores in admin area
2.6.1 (Last updated: 25 June 2015)
- Updated Pretty Photo libraries to 3.1.6 due to security vulnerabilities
2.5 (Last Update 7th June 2015)
- Added search box widget
- Added language translation for Street View, Zoom here, Directions
2.4 * MAJOR UPDATE *(Last Update 22nd Feb 2015)
- Added settings page at Admin Area (More Details)
- Set General settings such as default distance, language, zoom levels, geo ip enabled/disabled, default location, etc
- Set Styles settings such as top bar color, buttons color, results list color, map hue color, etc
2.3 version 2.3 (Last Update 3rd Feb 2015)
- Fixed miles and km issue during finding stores
- Fixed radius issue in responsive version
- Added default distance unit at installation page
2.2 version 2.2 (Last Update 31st Jan 2015)
- Fixed scrolling list issue that scrolls the entire page
- Added scroll easing effect
- Enhanced Request Add Store page for the responsive version
- Enhanced embed feature for responsive and Compact themes
2.1 (Last updated: 29 Jan 2015)
- Added 2 steps Installation Tool for Super Store Finder
2.0 (Last updated: 2 Jan 2015)
- Added Geo IP functionality that able to detect visitor City and Country.
- Fixed drag and drop longitude detection at Add / Edit Store page due to Google Maps Update
1.9 (Last updated: 4 Sept 2014)
- Drag and Drop Marker is now available at request add store, add new store and edit store page.
1.8 (Last updated: 15 Aug 2014)
- Added import and geo code stores from csv list at admin area
- Added backup export stores at admin area
- Added restore stores feature at admin area
- Video for Import/Geocode CSV List, Backup and Restore available here.
- Added append options for CSV import & geocode
1.7 (Last updated: 13 Aug 2014)
- Fixed result scroll to view upon clicking marker
- Fixed bouncing markers issue
- Replace obsolete mktime function at admin login page
- Fixed pagination in category page
- Fixed pagination in admin user list page
1.6 (Last updated: 25 Mar 2014)
- Fixed distance radius more than 1000 miles/km
- Fixed distance bug in Firefox non EN language settings
1.5 (Last updated: 28 Jan 2013)
- Updated to jQuery 1.9
- Responsive version is now available for download
- Fixed pagination bug in admin
- Improve the layout of responsive version
- Added responsive embed code for templates with dynamic sizes
- Fixed transparency for png category icon
- Add store search filter in administrator’s area
1.5.4 (Last updated: 27 Mar 2013)
- Fixed address list inconsistency in Firefox and Chrome browser
1.5.5 (Last updated: 14 Mar 2014)
- Fixed text encoding issues
- Fixed embed code in responsive version
- Fixed front end CSS for responsive version
1.5.6 (Last updated: 15 Mar 2014)
- Fixed distance sorting issue (solution in FAQ here)
1.5.7 (Last updated: 17 Mar 2014)
- -Multi-language for no nearby stores notification fix
1.4 (Last updated: 28 Dec 2012)
- Google Maps Direction feature is now live and available for download
1.3 (Last updated: 27 Dec 2012)
- Added Street view link at info window
- Added Zoom here link at info window
- Searching store by category is now available
- Upload and customize category icons
1.2 (Last updated: 18 Dec 2012)
- Supports multi-language with 8 language file translations included
- Users are able to set default language from config file (config.inc.php)
- Languages Pack download page is now available (Email me if you would like to contribute your translation; refer FAQ for guide)
- Fixed Store Finder misc CSS issues
- Email notification is now in various languages
- Description will now be shown at front end unless blank
- Super Store Finder Import Tool using CSV is now available
- Added pagination to store list at backend
- Added pagination to user admin list at backend
- Added Arabic language
1.2.2 (Last updated: 20 Dec 2012)
- Fixed pagination showing extra empty page
1.2.3 (Last updated: 21 Dec 2012)
- Fixed floating map covering form in add / edit store page in admin area
1.1 (Last updated: 16 Dec 2012)