Super Store Finder – Easy to use Google Maps API Store FinderSuper Store Finder is a multi-language fully featured PHP Application integrated with Google Maps API v3 that allows customers to locate your stores easily. Packed with Geo Location, Google Street View and Google Maps Direction your customers will never be lost again getting to your locations. The store finder will be able to list of nearby stores / outlets around your web visitors from nearest to the furthest distance away.
Setup is really easy and quick (Refer setup guide here) and support is always reliable fantastic. Deploying the store finder to any website gets even easier when you can embed it to any web page or CMS (Joomla/Wordpress/Drupal/etc) by using the embed code. In addition, the Responsive version of Store Finder is also included and the user interface looks great on various platform such as PC, laptops, smart phones and other mobile devices.
- Fully integrated with Google API V3, this means no key is required.
- Features Geo IP that detects your users access location and list nearby stores around them
- User friendly interface design and powered by Bootstrap, which means you can use bootstrap components/scripts such as modal popup, tabs, alerts, tooltip, etc
- Distance is sorted from nearest to furthest stores around the searched area
- Public users can request to add store which will require admin approval
- Customizable Map Markers
- Super fast search response that doesn’t require page refresh
- Search store based on categories with customizable icons
- Bouncing Animated Markers upon choosing a store for highlight purposes
- Display store thumbnail if available
- Customers can contact the stores directly
- Autofill feature on search field
- View and get to the location personally with Google Street View
- Never lost your way again with Google Maps Direction
- Bulk import of addresses using CSV (The script will auto detect latitude/longitude upon import. For instructions, please refer FAQ)
- Documented source code and completely easy to understand Documentation & User Guide
- Responsive Version that works on iPhone, iPads and other mobile devices
- Tested and works on all major browsers
- Supports Unicode characters
- Supports multi-language with translation files ready (Up to 9 available pre-translated languages)
- Embed your store finder anywhere on any website by pasting the embed code.
- Secured Login Area for administrators
- User friendly interface design and powered by Bootstrap
- Add and manage your stores easily
- Upload image for each store with auto generated thumbnail
- Add and manage your category
- Upload icon for each category with auto generated thumbnail
- Auto-detect Longitude and Latitude upon entering address
- Utilize jQuery and JSON to submit form and load map without having to refresh page
- Easy to setup, extend and customize
- Works on all major browsers
- Supports multiple admin users
Powerful Store Finder
The frontend of the store finder is designed and built to suit any of your business needs whether for searching business outlets, restaurants, cafes, hotels, exhibitions and other point of interests.
Secure Store Administrator’s Area
The secure backend lets you manage your stores and let your customers find them. The administrator’s area supports multiple admin users which can manage the store finder for you.
Show Customers Your Nearby Outlets
With Geo Location, wherever location your customers browse your store finder, it will detect nearby stores and display them sorted by nearest to furthest distance. This way, customers can get to your physical without any hassle.
Google Maps Direction
Never get lost again with Google Map directions which will detect and display the nearest route available for your customers to get to your stores.
Street View Enabled
Zoom, pan and navigate through the panoramic view of your favorite locations world-wide
Embed Your Store Finder to any Website
Whether you own a static website, Wordpress, Joomla, Drupal or others, you can copy and paste the embed code to publish your store finder immediately without any hassle.
Responsive Store Finder
Super Store Finder is now fully responsive and available upon purchase. The user interface supports various devices including PC, Laptops, iPhone, iPad, Android Phones and other mobile devices. Check out the responsive demo here or scan the QR code below on your mobile device.
Fast and Reliable Support
We provide fast and reliable support to our customers, whether its an inquiry, troubleshooting, customization and special requests. If you need help with installation, just shoot us an email and we’ll do it for you for free. Send us an email here.
Follow us on envato for new releases and products here
What are buyers saying
“I really enjoyed working with this script. Your instructions are very clear and for someone who is new to PHP, it was a great learning experience. By the way, the embed feature was genius! That was great!”
“First, I would like to say…Great Job! One of the better store locator systems I have come across.”
“I just bought this and started using it on my site within minutes. I am not a programmer and this was still very easy!”
“Just purchased the Super Store Finder and it’s fantastic, exactly what my client needed and just the right level of customisation, so thank you for your efforts! Great value script.”
“This is the best store finder script on codecanyon! Keep up with a great job!”
Real world usage
Please note that all store finder designs are copyrighted by their authors.
If you wish (or don’t wish) your site to be listed here, please send me a message.
Changelog / Updates
1.5 (Last updated: 28 Jan 2013)
- Updated to jQuery 1.9
- Responsive version is now available for download
- Fixed pagination bug in admin
- Improve the layout of responsive version
- Added responsive embed code for templates with dynamic sizes
- Fixed transparency for png category icon
- Add store search filter in administrator’s area
1.5.4 (Last updated: 27 Mar 2013)
- Fixed address list inconsistency in Firefox and Chrome browser
1.4 (Last updated: 28 Dec 2012)
- Google Maps Direction feature is now live and available for download
1.3 (Last updated: 27 Dec 2012)
- Added Street view link at info window
- Added Zoom here link at info window
- Searching store by category is now available
- Upload and customize category icons
1.2 (Last updated: 18 Dec 2012)
- Supports multi-language with 8 language file translations included
- Users are able to set default language from config file (config.inc.php)
- Languages Pack download page is now available (Email me if you would like to contribute your translation; refer FAQ for guide)
- Fixed Store Finder misc CSS issues
- Email notification is now in various languages
- Description will now be shown at front end unless blank
- Super Store Finder Import Tool using CSV is now available
- Added pagination to store list at backend
- Added pagination to user admin list at backend
- Added Arabic language
1.2.2 (Last updated: 20 Dec 2012)
- Fixed pagination showing extra empty page
1.2.3 (Last updated: 21 Dec 2012)
- Fixed floating map covering form in add / edit store page in admin area
1.1 (Last updated: 16 Dec 2012)