Subscribe To Unlock Content is a plugin that allows to lock important content on your WordPress website and display it for subscribed users only. All you need to do is to wrap protected content with shortcodes
[subscribelocker]...[/subscribelocker]. If people want to view this content they must submit their contact details. After submission all locked content became visible. Very simple workflow. All submitted data is saved in database or can be re-submitted to MailChimp or iContact newsletter systems. All saved data can be exported as CSV -file to be used with any other newsletter systems. Subscribe To Unlock Content is a perfect way to extend functionality of your website.
- Modern and secure opt-in form: CSS3 AJAX -driven opt-in form.
- Lock important content: don’t display important content until user submitted contact details.
- Remember subscribed visitors: plugin remembers users who already subscribed the page (using cookie).
- Regular locker mode: content is completely hidden until user submitted contact details.
- MailChimp supported: contact details can be submitted to MailChimp through their API .
- iContact supported: contact details can be submitted to iContact through their API .
- WYSIWYG editor: edit content of subscribe box with visual editor.
- Accept shortcodes: Insert any shortcodes inside of subscribe box.
- CSV Export: all data can be exported as CSV -file to be used with any newsletter systems.
- Terms & Conditions supported: enable or disable terms and conditions for opt-in form.
- Shortcode driven: wrap protected content with shortcodes
- Easy to install: install and activate the plugin as any other plugins.
- Translation ready: plugin might be translated to any language.
- WordPress Best Practices: no any alerts from Plugin Check and WP_DEBUG.
Front End FunctionalityThe best way to understand the idea of Subscribe To Unlock Content is to see live example. Click “Live Preview” or visit demo link. On “Live Preview” website you can subscribe and then view locked content.
Installation1. Install and activate the plugin like you do with any other plugins. Once activated, it will create a menu “Subscribe To Unlock” in left side column in the admin area.
2. Click left side menu “Subscribe To Unlock >>> Settings” and do required settings. Set locker mode, e-mail template, MailChimp and iContact parameters, etc. Please look at the screenshot below to see what kind of settings you can do there.
3. Go to any post/page edit page and wrap locked content with shortcodes
[subscribelocker]...[/subscribelocker]. This shortcode is replaced by opt-in form automatically.
That’s it! Enjoy using the plugin.