Subscribe Popup is a plugin for WordPress that allows you to add a highly customizable popup window with opt-in form to your blog or website. Once raised popup window asks visitors to submit their name and e-mail. These data is saved in database or sent to MailChimp, iContact, GetResponse and Campaign Monitor newsletter systems. All saved data can be exported as CSV-file to be used with any other newsletter systems. The content can be edited using WYSIWYG-editor, and it is allowed to use any shortodes. You can fully customize popup window (window size, window and overlay colors, font scheme color, content and other parameters). Subscribe Popup is a perfect way to extend functionality of your website.
Version 1.5 released
1. Responsive design 2. Option to enable/disable "Name" field 3. iContact supported 4. GetResponse supported 5. Campaign Monitor supported 6. CSS improved
- Modern Opt-in form: popup box contains HTML5+CSS3 AJAX-ed opt-in form.
- Highly customizable window: set window size, window and overlay colors, background image, font scheme color, overlay opacity, content, number of widget areas, autoclose time and even edit CSS.
- Responsive design: popup window looks nice on small screen devices.
- WYSIWYG editor: edit content with visual editor.
- Accept shortcodes: insert any shortcodes inside of popup box.
- Open on page load: display popup window when page is opened.
- Auto open delay: popup window might be opened with delay.
- Auto close delay: popup window might be closed with delay.
- Open on click: display popup when users click particular link. Use one of this HTML-code to display popup on click event:
<a class="subscribepopup" href="#">Insert your text here</a>
<a href="#" onclick="return subscribepopup_open();">Insert your text here</a>
- Display modes: you can display popup either for all pages of website, or for particular pages.
- Remember subscribed visitors: plugin set cookie on users machine to avoid repeated popups for subscribed visitors.
- Remember visitors: popup box can be displayed only once per visit.
- MailChimp supported: contact details can be submitted to MailChimp through their API.
- iContact supported: contact details can be submitted to iContact too.
- CSV Export: all data can be exported as CSV-file to be used with any newsletter systems.
- Show or hide close button: open popup box as modal window.
- Enable/disable popup for small screen devices: yes, it has such function too.
- Enable/disable “Name” field: you can request e-mails only.
- Easy to install: install and activate the plugin as any other plugins.
- Translation ready: plugin might be translated to any language.
- WordPress Best Practices: no any alerts from Plugin Check or WP_DEBUG.
DemoPlease visit demo page or click “Live Preview” to see how the plugin works.
Installation1. Install and activate the plugin like you do with any other plugins. Once activated, it will create a menu “Subscribe Popup” in left side column in the admin area.
2. Click left side menu “Subscribe Popup >>> Settings” and do required settings. Set display mode, colors, size, content, etc. Please look at the screenshot to view what kind of settings you can do there.
3. If you selected “Homepage and selected posts/pages” or “Selected posts/pages” display mode on settings page, then you can assign particular posts/pages to be covered by plugin functionality. Go to post/page editor and set checkbox “Subscribe Popup” (view screenshot).
That’s it! Enjoy using the plugin.