About Stripe:‘Stripe’ is a simple 2-level menu plugin for WordPress, designed to add a little life to your site’s header. Once activated, the menu will scroll along with the page so it would be visible at all times, making it a great place to insert important links to.
‘Stripe’ does not replace or affect your theme’s current menu(s). Instead, it is an effective addition that can be used to highlight certain posts or pages on your site, house your social links, or even serve as a location to place e-mail and/or phone call buttons to. With a huge amount of icons to choose from, its uses are many.
- animated 2-level menu
- Add to any theme
- Choose from over 350 icons
- Add as few or many menu items as you’d like
- Ability to override the main menu and create post- and page-specific menus
- Fully responsive all the way down to mobile screens
- Use of icon set means every pixel will look as sharp as it possibly can on retina screens
- Choose from several carefully selected hover colors:
Update 1.5- fixed issue where the Stripe menu possibly didn’t show up on a category page
Update 1.4- Updated icon set to Font Awesome 4. Please note: if you have a previous version of Stripe and update to 1.4, you’ll need to re-enter your menu icons (FontAwesome 4 was a major overhaul that changed the way its icons are entered; still, it won’t take more than a minute to update your icons; look at the updated documentation for info on how to make the changes).
Update 1.3- added ability to override the main menu and create post- and page-specific menus
- updated documentation accordingly
Update 1.2- Updated icon set to latest version
Update 1.1- The plugin now supports sub-menus
More from BonfireIf you’re looking for a theme or template, have a look at our ThemeForest portfolio here.
We also offer other plugins, see those on our CodeCanyon portfolio.