Latest Update: Version 1.4.1 (January 31, 2013)
StoreApp is a complete store application template for Appcelerator Titanium projects. This template is great for retail business owners or consultants who build solutions for retail business owners. Both hard and soft goods. Use this template to quickly create an Android or iOS mobile store for your business or for your client.
- Android and iPhone support
- Spotlight & Featured sections to showcase products
- Product detail screens for in-depth descriptions (HTML formatting)
- Product grouping for easy browsing by potential customers
- A fully functional shopping cart
- Code to integrate PayPal module
- Code to help send completed orders to your server
- Add multiple info tab screens easily with the configuration file and some web pages
- Customize payment success message in configuration file
- Product options for each item in your store (size, color, etc…)
- Modify item quantity in the cart edit screen.
Contact & SupportSupport: http://m54.co/Support
ChangelogVersion 1.4.1 (Jan 31st 2013)
- [Fix] Remove old call to CartWindow in CheckoutModal
- [Fix] Add missing iPhone UI files
- [Feature] Support for Android devices
- [Fix] PayPal module code was updated. v1.6.1 for iOS and v2.2.1 for Android
- [Fix] When two matching items with different options are in the cart and one is deleted… the last to be added is removed which may not be the one selected for deletion. This is fixed in this version
- [Fix] App would crash when multiple items are removed using the edit mode in the cart. This is also fixed
- Re-factor code in preparation for Android version
- [Feature] Modify item quantity in the cart edit screen
- [Fix] The sample Product JSON file was invalid and would cause error if used directly. This is now fixed
- [Fix] PayPal module was updated to version 1.4 which brought some changes to the API. We updated the integration with StoreApp so it works as expected.
Version 1.1.0 (Oct 24th 2011)
- [Feature] Product options for each item (size, color, etc…). This includes a options menu modal displayed when adding and item to cart and a list of options selected for each item in shopping cart (see screenshots).
- [Improvement] Custom message setting in configuration file for successful purchase.
- [Improvement] Easily add one or more info screens using configuration file. Just add a title and a url for the webview.
- [Fix] The area between the title and checkout button in the cart was clickable even when cart was empty. This would cause the checkout modal to display with the Paypal button. This is fixed in this version.
- [Fix] The order data returned from a successful purchase was invalid. The item quantity parameter was returning null or undefined. This is fixed in this version.
Version 1.0.0 (Oct 10th 2011) Initial release