“SUPPORT NOT AVAILABLE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE”
Latest Update supports WooCommerce 2.1.x and Wordpress 3.8.x
This plugin works best with WooCommerce 1.6+ and Wordpress 3.4+
Store Pickup is a Woocommerce Extension. The built-in Local Pickup allows your customers to come to you to pick up their purchased products. Store Pickup enhances this functionality by allowing you to define one or more pickup locations, and for your customer to select the nearest store for pickup during checkout by searching from Google map.
The selected pickup location is displayed to your customer on the frontend: in the Account View Order page, and in the order emails; and is displayed for you in the order admin. That way your customer knows exactly where to go to pick up their product and the available nearest stores along with store operating hours and stores contact information, and you know where to expect them.
- Configure multiple pickup locations for the customer to select from Map based search during checkout
- Selected pickup location displayed in customer’s Account View Order page, order emails, and in the Order Admin
- Set a cost for pickup, or a cost per pickup location
- Add and display Store contact information and operating hours
- Added Default Custom Location.
- Export Orders and Locations(major).
- Sending Email to pickup locations(major)..
- Bugs Fixing.
- Updated the script for supporting new version of WooCommerce.
New Feature Updates and fixes added on 21-Mar-2014 :-
- Updated HTML, Multipart and plain text email(invoice).
- Added Geocoding Mode(Manual, Auto).
- Map API key edit option.
- Added Default radius measurement unit(kilometre, Miles).
- Bugs Fixing.
“Customize the plugin at your own risk”
“Please check plugin screenshot and Plugin Compatibility(wordpress and woocommerce versions) before purchase the plugin”