STL format is popularly used for representing 3D object information for 3D printing applications. It is useful to visualize your object model before you actually print it. Both binary as well as ascii .STL files are supported.
Check out the video preview here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGwcUL8zfvg
The code has been commented extensively. Sample STL object models have been included to effectively demonstrate the intended usage of this product.
- Rotate 3D object
- Zoom-in / out
- Four instant rendering modes: Points, wireframe, flat and smooth!
- Drag-n-Drop objects!
- Thumbnail Preview for objects
- Scrollable “My Collection” area to hold objects
- HTML5 Canvas based 3D visualization technology
- Supports binary and ascii .STL files