Spider Thumbnail Slider is a simple and light slider (3ko for minified version and 5ko for commented version)
It provides a creative effect on thumbnails : a frame catch the next thumbnail and bring it to the middle of the slider.
On the top of that, timer is directly attached on active thumbnail.
- SpiderFrame – The spider frame catch the thumbnail and bring it to the center
- SpiderTimer – The timer is an overlay that is shown on the active thumbnail
- Keyboard Navigation – The slider can be controlled from the keyboard with right arrow, left arrow and spacebar
- Inline content – SpiderSlider can handle any valid HTML markup placed inside slides
- Multiple sliders – it’s very easy to use multiple sliders on one page and set different settings, content, skin, size look and feel for each one