A simple but yet awesome looking speed tracking application with integrated maps which is hidden to normal users. You can track your current speed, you maximum, and also your position: latitude, longitude and altitude values. And also a compass to use your phone’s every ability to find the way out of the desert. Also comes with a map, which is just one slide away to be revealed. You can also share your current speed datas with your Facebook, twitter friends or send them via email.
This project uses:
NOTE: Video is available to show the app while working.
- Retina display ready (of course)
- Core Location – to display location datas and compass
- MapKit – to display user’s location
- Displays location informations
- Have an analog and digital compass
- Localized in 4 languages: English, German, French and Hungarian
- Custom animations for better UX
- Custom graphics with included .psd files
- Using ARC
- Supports iOS 5+ and iPhone 5
- Easy to use, clean code
- Apple like documentation, using Appledoc
- Facebook, twitter and email sharing.
- reset maximum speed
- change speed format between km/h, mph and knots
- Localisation to support multiple languages
- Fixed facebook double login
- Removed a button to make sliding smoother
- Added custom note view to notifier users about changes in the app with a nice animation
- Some minor bug fixes
- Additional languages: French, German, Hungarian