Social Traffic Pop is finally here! Requested by tons of other Traffic Pop buyers, Social Traffic Pop combines 4 of the most powerful social media tools to make one of the best social media marketing tools ever! Social Traffic Pop builds on everything that made the original Facebook Traffic Pop such a hit and takes it to the next level.
Demo VideoCheck out the demo video here: http://www.vimeo.com/25566967
Note: The demo video is of the WordPress version!
- Combined reach of over 1.8 BILLION social media accounts.
- Completely locks all page usability until popup is closed or a social action is completed, stays in center of page as user scrolls!
- Optional close button.
- Optional advanced close features allow visitors to close the popup by clicking outside of the popup area or by pressing the escape key.
- Cookies remember which users have not completed a social action.
- Like Button Google +1 button, and LinkedIn Share button with independent URL configurations.
- Support for both of Twitters Follow and Tweet buttons.
- Setup takes literally seconds!
- 100% customizable CSS.
- Configure everything from the beautiful built in settings panel.
- Set background opacity right from the settings.
- Optional delay timer allows you to show the popup X number of seconds after page is loaded.
- Ability to turn off certain buttons you do not want to use!
- Works on all sites big and small.
- Proven to induce more social shares = more traffic & better rankings = more $$$$
- Now includes 24 configurable options for social media dominance! – Social Traffic Pop is still king.
Make Google, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter your slave and become a social media slayer over night!
* Version 3.1.0 ( 2/14/2013 ) - Smart Mobile support added - LinkedIn Support added - Speed improvements * Version 3.0.1 ( 10/3/2012 ) - Update to fix Facebook cookie error * Version 3.0 ( 9/22/2012 ) - Added onClick support - Open STP on click - Updated CSS for latest FF and Opera versions - Social Buttons now self center * Version 2.5 ( 8/15/2012 ) - Fixed Twitter not setting cookie randomly - Speed improvements through smaller code - CSS updated * Version 2.0 - ( 11/7/2011 ) - 10+ new features! - Choose which buttons to enable / disable - Google annotation support - Added support for ALL Google+ sizes - Added support for ALL Like button layouts - Facebook Showfaces support - Added support for manual Twitter counter URL - Pre-populate Tweet Text in Tweet Button - Added Tweeted by support - Added popup delay support - Popup now stays centered when scrolling