I knew there was a set of Pro users and marketers that wanted to add all the possible bells and whistles that could be added to Social Traffic Pop, and now they have been. Social Traffic Pop PRO includes all of the great features STP does and a ton of new ones!
- Granular Page Control - GPC allows you to control exactly what pages Social Traffic Pop shows on. Specify a set of page/post/content IDs from your WordPress site and choose to show only on selected page, or exclude those pages and show it on all pages but the ones you selected. You can also now choose whether or not you want STP to show on the homepage.
- Delay Timer - Social Traffic Pop now has a delay timer that allows you to set how long the user will be on the page before it appears. For example is set to 10, STP will wait 10 seconds after the page is loaded and then it will be activated.
- Selective API Loading - Some WordPress themes and plugins do not correctly load jQuery and some social API’s. If your site happens to use one of these, it can cause serious issues with plugins that do load them properly as you will be loading two versions of the same API. Social Traffic Pop allows you to selective enable / disable the use of API’s for each social service so you can work around a stubborn theme or plugin.
- Selective Social Button Use - With STP Pro you can enable or disable the social buttons you do or dont want to use.
- Theme Support – Easily change the colors of Social Traffic Pop from the admin panel.
- New TC Framework Admin Panel - Social Traffic Pop PRO will also upgrade the backend of the plugin to my new AJAX TC Framework!
- New Facebook Features - You can now customize everything about the Like button. Specify what layout to use for the button, what color scheme to use, and also disable / enable the show faces feature.
- New Twitter Features - The Twitter buttons got a full overhaul! You can now take advantage of all the new Tweet button features with Social Traffic Pop Pro. You can set the URL of the Tweet button manually (great for increasing the number that shows up in the counter for your homepage as an example), you can also pre-populate the Tweet text as well! You can choose the layout of the Tweet button, and also enable / disable the “”tweeted via” feature as well.
- New Google Plus Features - Google has added a small number of customizations to the Plus button and they have been added to Social Traffic Pop as well. You can now choose the “annotation” of the button and how the counter / information is displayed, and also specify the button size to use as well.
All of these great new features are only available in the Pro version.
Please note that this is an Add-On and requires Social Traffic Pop to function. Note that WP 3.5+ is required to use the new theme options as the color picker has been changed as of this version.
* Version 3.1.0 - ( 2/14/2013 ) - Added theme support for STP layout. - Added LinkedIn Support - Added smarmobile detection -- truncated --