Social Links Analytics is a simple and easy to install php script. You can track URL shares, likes, tweets, and get more information about link provided by public API’s. In addition, user can create own urls statistic and share it to a friends using social services, or email.
- Script execution time must be greater than 15 seconds.
- You can not run this script on a free web hosting, because their IPs banned on Google, Twitter, Facebook because of a spam.
- Your server must receive $_GET variables, containing dots and hyphens.
- Url’s Likes count
- Url’s PlusOne count
- Url’s Pint count and more
- Developer API
- Multi-URL Dashboard
- Possibility to share statistic
Installation & Documentation & API
All information you can find here
v 1.4 – 2016-01-09
- Twitter API has been closed (As of 21st November 2015, Twitter has removed the “Tweet count endpoint” API.).
- Delicious API has been closed
~root\static\js\cookieconsent.latest.min.js ~root\static\js\socialstat.js ~root\api.php ~root\tmpl\dashboard.php ~root\tmpl\main.php ~root\tmpl\documentation.php
v 1.3 – 2015.08.20
- EU Cookie Law. More information can be found here
- Linkedin API compatibility
~root/index.php ~root/class/class.social.php ~root/tmpl/template.phpNew files:
v 1.2 – 2014.01.27
Fixed. Shared count in Pinterest
Following files has been changed
Version 1.1: Script automatically adds “http://”, if protocol not found