An introduction to support on Envato Market
- Envato staff look over every item before it can be sold on Envato Market.
- Technical items contain help files to introduce you to the item and its components.
- Authors can choose to support their items but this is optional and may vary.
Author support for this item
The author of this item, epicplugins, will respond to buyers’ questions and provide limited support through their own support system.
Additional information from epicplugins:
- Responding to questions or problems regarding the item and its features
- Fixing bugs and reported issues
- Providing updates to ensure compatibility with new software versions
- Customization and installation services
- Support for third party software and plug-ins
Frequently Asked Questions
Does Social Gallery work with the Justified Image Grid plugin?
Yes. From V1.4 Justified Image Grid plugin compatibility is natively integrated into Social Gallery! Guide to using Social Gallery with Justified Image Grid Plugin
Does Social Gallery work with the NextGen Gallery plugin?
Yes. See this post for how to make it work (you have to change one NextGen option.) In fact from V1.4 NextGen compatibility is natively integrated into Social Gallery!
I am having issues with Justified Image Grid and Social Gallery
Make sure you have the latest version of both plugins and check that your Justified Image Grid option for lightbox is set to “Social Gallery”, read more here: http://www.socialgalleryplugin.com/social-gallery-is-now-compatible-with-justified-image-grid/
“When I click on an image it’s loading two lightboxes”
You probably still have another lightbox installed, when you start using Social Gallery you will need disable whatever previous lightbox you were using, usually these are plugins or addon’s to your theme. Check through your theme options and look for “Show/Disable image lightbox” or similar.
The lightbox opens then vanishes – I’m using WordPress galleries
This is a bug with WordPress, you need the image to link to the media file, but when choosing this in the create gallery -> insert into post it’s not applied by WordPress to the shortcode.
Click on the text editor and add the following to the shortcode before [gallery ids = “1,2,4,5”] after [gallery ids = “1,2,4,5” link = “file”]
When to contact Envato Support
Authors are experts on their own items, but if you're having trouble using Envato Market you should come straight to Envato Support.