Social Auto Poster lets you automatically post all your content to social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Tumblr, Delicious, FriendFeed, BufferApp. The whole process is completely automated. Just write a new post and it will be published to your configured social network account. You can reach the most audience and tell all your friends, readers and followers about your new post.
Here you’ll find the main features that are included in our Social Auto Poster Plugin!
- Allow auto-posting new posts to configured social network.
- Ability to choose which post type you want to post.
- Ability to post content on all your linked Facebook Accounts.
- Ability to shorten long URL into a tiny URL.
- Schedule your posts to configured social network.
- Each Post, Page, or Custom Post Type on your blog have individual settings in Metabox to set different title, account, text, template, link etc.
- Unique URL generated each time for wall post to avoid duplicate content error.
- A clean & user friendly admin UI to manage everything.
- Works for any post, page or custom post type created on your blog.
- Works for any E-commerce plugins like WooCommerce, WP-e-Commerce, Easy Digital Downloads or Jigoshop.
- 100% multilanguage – Social Auto Poster is completely translatable both in front and back-end.
- Added Custom scheduling feature to schedule your content on all social networks.
- Ability to post content on multiple Twitter accounts.
- Ability to log all Social Posting Activities into your site database.
Please see the Documentation of the plugin to learn how to use the plugin.
Please check step by step Tutorial for creating apps for all social networks.
= Version 1.5.3 (2014-06-19) = * [+] Added support to allow wall posting from themes which allow post/page to create from Frontend. = Version 1.5.2 (2014-05-30) = * [*] Bug Fix - Facebook - Facebook API 2.0 Compatibility. Please see full story here: http://wpweb.co.in/documents/faq/known-facebook-issues/ = Version 1.5.1 (2014-05-09) = * [*] Removed "five-minute" option from scheduling dropdown, which was missed out by mistake. = Version 1.5 (2014-05-07) = * [+] Added custom Scheduling feature for wall post, so you can set when you want the posting should be done on social networks site. = Version 1.4 (2014-04-03) = * [+] Added a feature to log all social posting activity in database and display it with all possible filter options. * [+] Added option to set more than 1 Twitter account to autopost the content and same option added in metabox as well. * [+] Added a option to hide meta box settings for any social network service from individual posts. * [+] Added more actions and filters in the code.
See full change log here