snailCMS is a simple, light Content Management System that allows you to create and manage your website. You can easily create pages, subpages, articles, format and publish your content within minutes. Upload and manage easily files and images using the file browser.
Both front and back-end are build using twitter bootstrap for flexible and responsive designs.
Create your own front-end with basic knowledge of html and php.
DEMOFront end Demo
Back end Demo
- Responsive (Bootstrap)
- Easy installation
- WYSIWYG Editor
- Image Uploader
- Gallery viewer
- SEO frienldy url (auto & manual)
- Create pages and posts
- Easily create custom pages
- Create Users
Documentation & Support
Documentation – Documentation is available in your download.
Contact email for support is included in documentation file.
Changelog (02 November 2013)
- Fixed installation script
- Fixed minor bugs in backend
Changelog (04 September 2013)
- Use of PDO to access database
- Replaced tinyMCE with ckEditor
- Use of KCFinder as Filemanager
Changelog (18 March 2013)
- Jquery pagination in articles
- .htaccess with mod rewrite rules for frieldier URLS