What is Smooth Ajax Poll ?Smooth Ajax Poll is the most complete poll solution that has been made, it’s a simple yet advanced poll, entirely written in PHP/MySQL/jQuery and AJAX,it’s so user friendly and can be integrated easily on any given website that needs a poll (in less than 1 minute).
No matter how your website design is,you can edit the poll design in few seconds to suit your needs.some other features are listed below .
FeaturesThe top 10 reasons why you should have Smooth Ajax Poll are :
- Very easy to install ( No Coding skills are required to set up the poll )
- Comes with auto-install ( No need to create the poll database manually )
- Unlimited poll support
- Export the complete poll statistics to your hard drive as (CSV,XML or PDF files)
- Double security layer (IP and COOKIES) which Limits users to vote once per poll
- Single/Multiple choices poll vote
- Fully customizable design through the admin panel
- Real time display ,and high user friendly interface
- Multiple language interface , and 2 mode of preview
- Easily manipulate the poll’s vote results ( fake the results )
jQuery versions supportFrom 1.7.0 to 1.11.2 ( the current version at the time of writing )
Is it hard to install ?
- Unzip the folder
- Fill in the URL in the config file
- Upload to your host & start the automatic database setup
- Edit your poll design & settings from the admin panel
How hard was that ?.
What my customers think ?
seuntech : i have bought almost all the poll script on this site, yours is the best thanks
Arix: I would recommend this to either people with a lot of web knowledge or noobs (like I). Really easy user guide and if you don’t understand anything emonik is extremely helpful Thank you for all your help!
irie: Seriously the best support I’ve ever received from anyone in the Envato suite. You have been great – looking forward to buying more of your work in the future emonik!!
georgeHaginice: nice work. It’s fantastic!
AD2009: Guys and girls, if you’re reading these comments before purchasing.. then you can just move on to the purchase button! I purchased the script yesterday and had some issues with the folder path thing to get it to work. After giving up I wrote the comment above (incl a separate similar mail with ftp login), and today Emonik emailed me and had sorted everything out! OUTSTANDING support! 5/5
And beside that.. The script is awesome
safaoi: That was magnificent support, many thanks for your help.
As you can see a great support is guaranteed ,and +250 buyers are satisfied with Smooth Ajax Poll,so why don’t you give it a try and see by your self ?
PreviewDemo: Here .
Some other features like the poll area managements are disabled in demo
December,29th 2014 (version 1.7)
So whats new in the version 1.7 of Smooth Ajax Poll ?
- [Feature] Auto detect paths ( relative / complete ) to make the setup easier
- [Fixed] When adjusting the start and expiry dates, a poll may be incorrectly shown if the start date is adjusted to before the current time
- [Fixed] Admin panel refresh
- [Fixed] Auto fill the new poll form (expiry date)
- [Fixed] Users can vote after 0 min, without the query getting failed
- [Fixed] After creating/edting a poll the “Where” field is being validated
- [Other] : Improved the setup process
October,21st 2012 (version 1.6)
So whats new in the version 1.6 of Smooth Ajax Poll ?
- [Feature] Countries targeted poll
- [Feature] HTML embedded options and questions
- [Feature] Dynamic display of the polls based on its start date and expire date
- [Fixed] Languages like Arabic,Russian and Chinese… etc, didn’t display correctly in the options
- [Fixed] When there is duplicate options in a poll, results didn’t display correctly
October,31st 2011 (version 1.5)
So whats new in the version 1.5 of Smooth Ajax Poll ?
- [Feature] More flexible admin panel
- [Feature] Different style and vote expiration for each poll
- [Feature] Auto Installer
- [Fixed] IE6 ,IE7 display fixes
August,19th 2011 (version 1.3.6)
So whats new in the version 1.3.6 of Smooth Ajax Poll ?
- [Fixed] Voting on special options issues
- [Fixed] Cross browser voting issues
- [Fixed] Compressed preview poll results issues
August,13th 2011 (version 1.3.5)
So whats new in the version 1.3.5 of Smooth Ajax Poll ?
- [Feature] Multiple choices poll vote
- [Feature] Set the period to re-vote again easily
- [Feature] Vote results edition ( artificially change the votes for each option )
- [Fixed] Export the statistics when the poll is in another folder
June,17th 2011 (version 1.2.5)
So whats new in the version 1.2.5 of Smooth Ajax Poll ?
- [Fixed] Poll result’s display bug
- [Fixed] Poll design bug (when choosing only the radio button style , without the colors every thing goes black)
April,27th 2011 (version 1.2)
So whats new in the version 1.2 of Smooth Ajax Poll ?
- [Feature] 2 Mode of poll preview ( Compact , Extended )
- [Feature] ( Spanish , Italian , German) poll interface
- [Fixed] Ease of moving the poll to another folder/sub-folder
- [Fixed] Some minor issues
April,9th 2011 (version 1.1)
So whats new in the version 1.1 of Smooth Ajax Poll ?
- [Feature] Special characters support ( éàèç… )
- [Feature] Selection of the poll to be shown is now from the admin panel
- [Feature] Multiple language interface (English,French)
- [Feature] The poll admin panel is integrable with in your existing admin panel
- [Feature] The poll Error/confirm messages have been designed
- [Fixed] IP Geolocator bug has been fixed
- [Fixed] The poll width bug has been fixed