smartPop-Up BOX – Wordpress Plugin
You know those anoying pop-up boxes that appear when you open a website?
Now you have the change to have one on your website!
Even if you need a banner, a image, a video, an iframe, smartPop-Up BOX supports it all!
It’s very easy to use & it’s very usefull!
You have the folowing settings for the smartPop-Up box:
- Display only for ip: Configurate settings on a local workstation. If you are in development mode, the pop-up is showed only for the workstation (ip) you set: When you’re ready just delete/empty this field and your pop-up will be visible to everybody.
- Show pop-up on:Set when the pop-up should appear, before or after the page loads.”
- 1. On page load – after the page loads.
- 2. Before page Unload – before the page loads
- Box width & height
- Display settings: Display only once. Display only once on same session for each user. Default: ON
- Fade Opacity: Background opacity, between 0 – 1 (0.8 default)
- Fade Background url: Background image for fade layer overlay (default: wp-content/plugins/smart-pop-up/frontpage/images/pattern.png)
- FadeIn Time: Feedback pop-up box and fade overlay fade IN time in miliseconds (1000 = 1 second) (default: 300)
- FadeOut Time: Feedback pop-up box and fade overlay fade OUT time in miliseconds (1000 = 1 second) (default: 300)
– Box autoclose: Pop-up Box autoclose seconds timer (10 = 10 seconds). Default: 20
This pack Includes:
- .zip archive of the plugin
- documentation & video tutorial – how to install the plugin
- If you have any problem with the plugin don’t hesitate to contact me.