Easy to use builder to test effects and colorsPage with the style and effects builder allows you to see how each effect looks like with different built in color styles. You will get the partial HTML markup you can use for your project. Plugin comes with different demos.
Support for mobile devices and small screensMenus are fully responsive, and they will work fine on the small screens (mobile/touch devices) and will turn from horizontal to vertical for easier navigation with a limited space. It is tested with Android and iOS based devices and browsers.
Powerful integration and code customization methodsPlugin control is done by combining CSS classes on the menu element with many options available with the jQuery plugin. Plugin also has functions to generate styles plugin can use from custom colors.
Included Color StylesEach of the color schemes included are available with light and dark background. Colors available: gray, blue, red, gold, green and blue.
Styling EffectsYou can combine different effects to display the menu:
- Gradient: with three different gradient styles
- Rounded: with one class for the rounded display
- Compact: with one class for the compact menu display
- Box Shadow: with one class for the shadow
- Text Shadow: with two classes for different shadows
- Transitions: with five different transition effects
- Menu Links: with seven types of characters and arrows
- Sub-menus Width: with two classes to change width of menus
- Various demos and examples to show how menu can be set
- Style builder for testing each of the styles and effects
- Full source files for both CSS and jQuery
- Minimized CSS and JS files with split and merged styles
Version 1.8 / 2014.02.21.
- Changed: Various improvements to all demos
- Fixed: Full menu layout overlap on large mobile screens
- Fixed: Vertical menu mode was open while loading
Version 1.7 / 2013.12.27.
- Added: New effect: compact display of menu
- Changed: Cleanup of the default menu styling
- Changed: Improvement styles for the arrow effects
- Changed: Default box sizing to avoid problems with paddings and margins
- Updated: Demos use new FontAwesome 4.0.3 (no IE7 support)
- Fixed: Minimized styles not updated to latest changes