This is NOT a WordPress plugin. If you need breadcrumbs implementation plugin for WordPress, you should check out this CodeCanyon item: Smart Navigation Breadcrumbs.
Easy to use builder to test effects and colorsPage with the style and effects builder allows you to see how each effect looks like with different built in color styles. You will get the partial HTML markup you can use for your project. Plugin comes with different demos.
Support for mobile devices and small screensBreadcrumbs are fully responsive, and they will work fine on the small screens (mobile/touch devices) and will turn into menu for easier navigation with a limited space. It is tested with Android and iOS based devices and browsers.
Powerful integration and code customization methodsPlugin control is done by combining CSS classes on the breadcrumbs element with many options available with the jQuery plugin. Plugin also has functions to generate styles plugin can use from custom colors.
Included Color StylesColors available: light, dark, blue, red, gold, green, blue, orange, steel blue, violet. Each of the color schemes included are available for combination with different backgrounds: light, dark, black, white, ghost white. Plugin has functions allowing you to generate any color styles for any color you like. Also, plugin can detect color that is underneath the breadcrumbs for pseudo transparency.
Styling EffectsYou can combine different effects to display the menu:
- Rounded: with one class for the rounded display
- Box Shadow: with two class for the shadow
- Text Shadow: with two classes for the shadow
- Border: with two classes for the border
- Compact: show smaller size breadcrumbs
- Various demos and examples to show how menu can be set
- Style builder for testing each of the styles and effects
- Full source files for both CSS and jQuery
- Minimized CSS and JS files
Version 2.3 / 2013.12.27.
- Updated: Default box sizing to avoid problems with paddings and margins
Version 2.2 / 2013.12.15.
- Added: Set which element to use for top in responsive layout
- Added: Control visibility of top element in responsive layout
- Updated: Demos use new FontAwesome 4.0.3 (no IE7 support)
- Fix: Large toggle element causes layout issues
- Fix: Color problems with non A responsive layout item