What’s new in version 4.4?
- Widget for visitor’s to select their preferred currency. If widget is not added, Auto-detected currency will be used.
- Translation Ready. ( An empty .po file with placeholders is given.)
Smart Currency Converter for WooCommerce is a WordPress plugin that automatically detects the currency of your woocommerce website visitor, converts all the prices of the website to that currency, and shows them in a beautiful and lightweight way.
Please check the FAQs section (in Support page) before posting a comment or sending a support mail.
- Easy installation.
- Two modes of display: 1) Tooltip and 2) Replace Original Price.
- User Friendly and intuitive. All it takes is to touch/hover over the price. [But now with the “Replace Original Price” mode, you don’t even need to hover/touch.]
- Visitor’s currency is automatically detected.
- Exchange rates are fetched from Yahoo Finance. So they are always updated.
- Exchange rates can be overridden if needed.
- Convert and show prices in multiple currencies at the same time.
- Besides autodetection, each visitor can set/change his/her own preferred currency to see prices in. This preference will be saved across sessions.
- Widget for visitors to select their preferred currency.
- Customizable popup message shown to any first time visitor, which can be used to let him/her know that prices are available in his local currency and he can change the currency .
- Shows converted values in a light-weight way (tooltip), so it does not affect the layout of the website.
- Modern design with 5 predefined themes and animations.
- Mobile friendly. Triggered by touch in touch devices.
- Tooltips can be configured to be opened automatically during first visit of a page.
- Supports 237 countries and 157 currencies. (FYI many currencies are used in multiple countries, like Euro)
- In “Replace Original Price (No Tooltip)” mode, price format is customizable. For example, now you can set something like $100.00 (approx. BDT 7850.00) or BDT 7850.00 (originally $100.00) in place of your default currency. Or anything really.
- Translation Ready. (An empty .po file with placeholders is given.)
- Best practices and guidelines for WordPress plugins are strictly followed, to ensure a consistent experience for site admin.
- Supports all modern browsers including IE 8 and up.
Two display modes
Beautiful Built-in Themes
Beautiful Built-in Themes
New themes with different colors and animations can be easily added by CSS.
Special thanks to Caleb Jacob and Louis Ameline for their tooltipster plugin.