About Smart Content ProtectorSmart Content Protector is the go to Plugin to Protect the Text and Images in your WordPress site. In order to avoid Plagiarism, it is essential to make sure the Text and Images from your WordPress site is not copied. This Plugin serves as the Content Protector for your WordPress site. It works automatically once the Plugin is activated.
Text Protection features in this Plugin to disable the possible shortcut keys for copying the Text. Also this Plugin has Image Protection options to Disable the Image Dragging and Disable the Original Image to view. It also contains the option stop the link which shows the image link. Advanced Image Protection using Responsive Lightbox. You can also choose where this Plugin should work like All Pages (including Home Page and all other Pages & Posts) or Home Page or Custom Pages/Posts using the Settings Page options.
- Supported for Windows, Linux, Mac OS X etc
- Multiple Text and Image Protection methods
- Advanced Image Protection using Responsive Lightbox
- Protect your Text and Images by Disabling the Mouse Right Click and Possible Shortcut Keys for Cut (CTRL+x), Copy (CTRL+c), Paste (CTRL+v), Select All(CTRL+a), View Source (CTRL+u) etc.
- Protect Content based on User Level (Members / Guests).
- Alert Message Option for Print Screen (PrtScn, ALT + PrtScn and CTRL + PrtScn). You can use it trick your users by displaying say “Print Screen is Disabled” message.
- Enable this Plugin on Home Page or All Pages or Custom Pages/Posts in Settings Page.
- Custom Pages/Posts has Include/Exclude specific Page/Post for Protection
- Disable Image Dragging, Disable the Link which contain image extension.
- Different Types of Settings like General Settings, Text Protection Settings, Image Protection Settings for customizing the Plugin as per your needs.
- Works out of the box.
- Disable Smart Content Protector by a check box in Settings Page.
- Simple and Easy to use.
- Highly Customizable from the Settings Page.
- Option to Display Alert Message on Mouse Right Click.
- Number of Empty lines in View Source can be set.
- Append Text to the copied content.
- Text Highlighting option.
SupportFor support, please register and open a support ticket on our site.
Version 4.4 on 26 August 2014 - Bug Fix and Debug Errors cleared Version 4.3 on 15 August 2014 - Disable RSS Feed Option - Log IP Addresses that Copied Content - Updated Admin Layout Version 4.2 on 08 August 2014 - Enable Alert Message on CTRL+C or Mouse Copy after Text Selection Version 4.1 on 28 June 2014 - Default Options updated Version 4.0 on 18 June 2014 - Fixed Bug on Mouse Up Event Version 3.9 on 13 June 2014 - Enable/Disable Option for Empty Lines of View Source Version 3.8 on 27 May 2014 - Header Problem Bug Fixed Version 3.7 on 10 May 2014 - Improvement Made in Empty Lines to View Source Version 3.6 on 02 May 2014 - Validation for JS Enabled in Browser Version 3.5 on 05 April 2014 - Alert Message Option for Print Screen (PrtScn, ALT + PrtScn and CTRL + PrtScn) Version 3.4 on 15 March 2014 - Bug fixed in script inclusion Version 3.3 on 19 February 2014 - Added All Pages/Posts Option - Bug Fixed in Custom Post/Page Option Version 3.2 on 30 January 2014 - Developer Console Disable Option Enhanced. Version 3.1 on 28 January 2014 - Bug Fixed in Include/Exclude Page/Post Option. Version 3.0 on 27 January 2014 - CTRL Print and CMD Print Disable Option Updated Version 2.9 on 29 November 2013 - Text Highlight Option can be set in Settings Page Version 2.8 on 23 November 2013 - Advanced Image Protection using Lightbox Version 2.7 on 21 November 2013 - Enable Right Click on Hyperlink Option Added Version 2.6 on 4 November 2013 - Settings Page broken link problem fixed Version 2.5 on 11 October 2013 - CTRL + Key Bug fixed Version 2.4 on 01 October 2013 - Number of Empty lines in View Source can be set - Append Text to the copied content Version 2.3 on 25 September 2013 - Option to Include/Exclude specific Page/Post for Protection Version 2.2 on 24 September 2013 - Option to Display Alert Message on Mouse Right Click Version 2.1 on 18 September 2013 - CTRL Print and CMD Print Disable Option Set in Settings Page Version 2.0 on 15 September 2013 - Plugin is now supported for Windows, Linux and Mac OS X - Text Protection Title Enhanced Version 1.1 on 22 August 2013 - Developer Console Disabled - Empty Space Added in View Source Version 1.0 on 20 August 2013 - This is the First Version