With this plugin you can add easy to setup newsletter subscription form that can save subscribers information into database, and send subscription information to one of supported online newsletter services or plugins. You can add more than one form in the same time, and each form added can use different styling, settings, subscription service and list.
Plugin allows for great flexibility in rendering and styling of subscription form. Plugin is bundled with 38 styles in different layouts. To minimize spam registrations, plugin has 2 antispam methods: honeypot and referrer. To display the form, you can use:
- Widget to add into sidebar
- Shortcode to add into post content
- Function to add into template
If you use some other online service other than services directly supported by this plugin, you can still use this plugin, and you can export lists with subscribers manually into CSV file.
Add one or more subscribe forms for different newsletter listsForms use AJAX to send data to server for processing. You can customize form elements, text used for labels and messages for the form, layout and other elements. You can add more then one form through widget, shortcodes or functions.
Stores all subscribers into database with export to file featurePlugin adds new table into database for storing subscribers data. You can filter this list, and export subscribers information into CSV file for later import into newsletter service website.
Send subscribers information to various newsletter servicesIf you use one of directly supported newsletter services, plugin will send subscribers information directly to service and list you can specify for each form you add.
Generate function or shortcode with easy to use code builderTo make integration process easier, plugin can help you generate shortcode (for post/page content) or function (for direct theme template integration) based on the settings you can change.
Wide range of built in styles and form layouts settingsPlugin comes with 38 different styles for the form. They are based on different layouts and it uses different colors. Additionally, you can change layout elements (labels, alignment, placeholders in fields) to get form layout the way you need it.
Supports 3 newsletter plugins and 13 online servicesMyMail, MailPoet and SendPress plugins for WordPress newsletters and 13 popular online newsletters services are directly supported (different methods to connect to API’s for these services). You can use multiple lists from each supported service.
List of supported newsletter plugins
- MyMail – Email Newsletter Plugin for WordPress
- MailPoet – Newsletters Plugin for WordPress
- SendPress – Newsletters for WordPress don’t get any easier
List of supported subscription services
- MailChimp – Online email marketing solution
- AWeber – Email marketing newsletters
- ConstantContact – Helping small business do more business
- CampaignMonitor – Send beautiful email newsletters
- MailerLite – Email Newsletters Made Super Easy
- GetResponse – World’s Easiest Email Marketing
- iContact – Professional Email Marketing
- ActiveCampaign – Send newsletters & automate your marketing
- Benchmark – The Best Email Marketing Tool
- BlueHornet – Realize your Email Potential
- MadMimi – Simple Lovely Email
- EmailBrain – Smart email marketing made easy
- GraphicMail – Email, mobile, and social marketing solutions for everyone
Other Plugin Features Included
- Includes email notification system to inform admin about new subscribers.
- Includes two antispam methods to minimize spam subscription requests.
- Includes PDF user and developer guide with file with database table schema.
- Support for Multisite WordPress mode, each website can set plugin on it’s own.
- Support for translation and includes POT file.
System and WordPress Requirements
- PHP 5.2.4 or newer
- PHP cURL extension
- PHP OpenSSL extension
- WordPress 3.3 or newer
DocumentationPlugin contains PDF user guide in the plugin package, inside the ‘docs’ directory. Check out this user guide to get information on plugin options, usage and more.
Version 3.0 / 2014.07.22.
- Added: Support for iContact newsletter service
- Added: Support for ActiveCampaign newsletter service
- Added: Support for Benchmark newsletter service
- Added: Bare form skin: email and submit only inline
- Added: Six bare boxed color styles for the subscription forms
- Added: Six bare elegant color styles for the subscription forms
- Added: Lists editor for local database storage service
- Changed: Many plugin core improvements and optimization
- Fixed: Default form rendering issues with empty form title
- Fixed: Some minor styling problems with several form styles
- Fixed: Problem with default list selection in some cases
Version 2.9 / 2014.06.30.
- Added: Six elegant dark color styles for the subscription forms
- Added: Six elegant light color styles for the subscription forms
- Added: Filter subscribers list using service list
- Added: Filter subscribers list using subscription form source
- Added: Filter subscribers list using subscription date
- Changed: Code builder improved shortcode and function display
- Changed: Few layout changes to the subscribers list panel
- Fixed: Sometimes shortcode was not working when pasted in editor from builder
- Fixed: Few issues with service method to get lists