With this plugin you can add easy to setup newsletter subscription form that can save subscribers information into database, and send subscription information to one of supported online newsletter services or plugins. You can add more than one form in the same time, and each form added can use different styling, settings, subscription service and list.
Plugin allows for great flexibility in rendering and styling of subscription form. Plugin is bundled with 8 skins, more than 60 default color styles and it features a style builder. To minimize spam registrations, plugin has 2 antispam methods: honeypot and referrer. To display the form, you can use:
- Widget to add into sidebar
- Shortcode to add into post content
- Function to add into template
If you use some other online service other than services directly supported by this plugin, you can still use this plugin, and you can export lists with subscribers manually into CSV file.
Supports 3 newsletter plugins and 13 online servicesMyMail, MailPoet and SendPress plugins for WordPress newsletters and 13 popular online newsletters services are directly supported (different methods to connect to API’s for these services). You can use multiple lists from each supported service.
List of supported newsletter plugins
- MyMail – Email Newsletter Plugin for WordPress
- MailPoet – Newsletters Plugin for WordPress
- SendPress – Newsletters for WordPress don’t get any easier
List of supported subscription services
- MailChimp – Online email marketing solution
- AWeber – Email marketing newsletters
- ConstantContact – Helping small business do more business
- CampaignMonitor – Send beautiful email newsletters
- MailerLite – Email Newsletters Made Super Easy
- GetResponse – World’s Easiest Email Marketing
- iContact – Professional Email Marketing
- ActiveCampaign – Send newsletters & automate your marketing
- Benchmark – The Best Email Marketing Tool
- BlueHornet – Realize your Email Potential
- MadMimi – Simple Lovely Email
- EmailBrain – Smart email marketing made easy
- GraphicMail – Email, mobile, and social marketing solutions for everyone
Add one or more subscribe forms for different newsletter listsForms use AJAX to send data to server for processing. You can customize form elements, text used for labels and messages for the form, layout and other elements. You can add more then one form through widget, shortcodes or functions.
Stores all subscribers into database with export to file featurePlugin adds new table into database for storing subscribers data. You can filter this list, and export subscribers information into CSV file for later import into newsletter service website.
Send subscribers information to various newsletter servicesIf you use one of directly supported newsletter services, plugin will send subscribers information directly to service and list you can specify for each form you add.
Wide range of built in styles and form layouts settingsPlugin comes with more than 60 default color styles for the form. They are based on 8 different skins. Additionally, you can change layout elements (labels, alignment, placeholders in fields) to get form layout the way you need it.
Create your own styles for 8 built in form skinsStart with blank style or duplicate one of the default styles to create your own style with any of 8 available form skins. Use easy to use color pickers, styles real time preview and possibility to add custom CSS to make styles that will best fit your theme.
Generate function or shortcode with easy to use code builderTo make integration process easier, plugin can help you generate shortcode (for post/page content) or function (for direct theme template integration) based on the settings you can change.
Other Plugin Features Included
- Includes email notification system to inform admin about new subscribers.
- Includes two antispam methods to minimize spam subscription requests.
- Includes PDF user and developer guide with file with database table schema.
- Support for Multisite WordPress mode, each website can set plugin on it’s own.
- Support for translation and includes POT file.
System and WordPress Requirements
- PHP 5.2.4 or newer
- PHP cURL extension
- PHP OpenSSL extension
- WordPress 3.5 or newer
Addons for Smart AJAX SubscribeIntegrate with WordPress comments or registration forms, bbPress topics nd replies forms and forms in many other plugins and show checkboxes for subscribing to different newsletter lists.
DocumentationPlugin contains PDF user guide in the plugin package, inside the ‘docs’ directory. Check out this user guide to get information on plugin options, usage and more.
Version 4.0.3 / 2014.10.30.
- Added: Support for GraphicEmail all 20 domains
- Fixed: Issues with subscribing to GraphicEmail
- Fixed: Subscriber grid warning with months dropdown
Version 4.0.2 / 2014.09.29.
- Fixed: Some PHP 5.2 issues with getting list of skins
Version 4.0.1 / 2014.09.27.
- Added: Support for new MyMail 2.0 plugin
Version 4.0 / 2014.09.25.
- Added: Plugin has own top level admin menu
- Added: System of skins used to generate form styles
- Added: Style builder for creating custom form styles
- Added: New default styles file for subscription form
- Added: New bare flat skin based on default flat skin
- Added: Subscribers list shows the page referer column
- Added: Subscribers list shows IP geolocation flag, county and city
- Added: Option to control cookie check for subsciption
- Added: Widget options for cookie check and data autofill
- Added: Shortcode options for cookie check and data autofill
- Added: Function options for cookie check and data autofill
- Changed: All basic form styles improved and cleaned up
- Changed: Performance improvements on the admin side
- Changed: Various improvements in JS / CSS compression
- Changed: Main plugin object usage refactoring
- Changed: Reorganization of all settings panels
- Edit: No longer supports WordPress 3.3 / 3.4
- Fixed: Minor layout issue with the bare form skins
- Fixed: Export of subscribers doesn’t use all filters
- Fixed: Notices generated on export of the subscribers list
- Fixed: Few minor issues with SQL query for subscribers list
- Fixed: Saving widget setting generates multiple warnings
- Fixed: Several services not working with the widget
- Fixed: Several small admin interface styling issues
- Fixed: Small issues with widget admin side layout