- v1.2.81 – Chrome Fix (sorry for the inconvenience)
- v1.2.8 – You can specify custom image path for quickMode! You can select the default imagepack
- v1.2.7 – Fixed black screen bug
- v1.2.6 – Fixed touch recognize on some mobile devices (e.g. Android)
- v1.2.5 – Now you can open own pictures
- v1.2.4 – The quickMode now throws random puzzles. Now you can set default puzzle size in config file (2-20), you can set default gesture type (swipe or tap) in config file, now must be set number of image packs in config file, no longer need to use pixel.jpg files in image pack folders. Many bugs fixed.
- v1.2.3 – Simple mode without buttons and timer ADDED!
- v1.2.2 – Now you can run the game without menu (quickMode) like the Live Preview isWon() and getScore Callbacks and possibility to disable Version Check added! (For more details, see the Documentation)
- v1.2 – Video Puzzle support !!!, Version Check ADDED!
- v1.1 – HighScore Added
- v1.0.1 – “fullScreen = false” FIXED!
- v1.0 – Initial Release
Sliding Puzzle is a simple puzzle game, which has three game modes: classic, challenge and fun.
You can swap neighbourly pieces by swiping