Front Page DesignerSlider Revolution is not only for “Sliders”. You can now build a beautiful one-page web presence with absolutely no coding knowledge required. To get you started fast, we included a ton of premade examples that come with all assets included!
- Create Beautiful One-Page Websites
- Lots of Examples included
- Works Great on any Device (Desktop, Tablet, Mobile)
- No Coding Knowledge necessary!
Drag & Drop Visual Slider BuildingBuilding sliders has never been easier! Even though Slider Revolution is sporting an impressive number of options, even beginners will manage to create beautiful presentations with our new, more intuitive workflow.
- Text, Image, Video, Shortcode, HTML Content Layers
- Complete Graphical User Interface
- Custom Slide Content for different Devices
- Full Control over Styles, Animations, Transitions
Fully Responsive SolutionWe made sure that Slider Revolution looks great and is intuitive to use on every device, be it desktop computers, tablets or smartphones.
- Works on Desktops, Notebooks, Tablets & Smartphones
- Optimised for Android & Apple Devices
- Custom Slide Content for different Devices
- Fallback Options for Mobile Devices
True Multi-Media ContentWe want Slider Revolution to integrate into your website as seamlessly as possible. Why not show any content with it?
- Regular Image Display with Bulk Upload
- HTML5, YouTube & Vimeo Video Support
- Popular Social Media Content Stream
- WordPress Post & Custom Posts
Navigation DesignerYou get tons of navigation styles for bullets, arrows, tabs & thumbnails with Revolution Slider. The kicker is that you can now easily modify or create your own sets of navigation elements!
- Arrows, Bullet, Tab, Thumbnail Navigation
- Lots of “Ready to Use” Styles included
- Markup and Style Builder with Preview
- Export your own Navigation Sets!
We take Security SeriouslyOur Slider Revolution WordPress Plugin was audited by professional researchers at morxploit.com to make sure that it’s no threat to the security of your WordPress website.
- 100% Secure WordPress Plugin
- New Update Notifications via the Backend
- Constantly Maintained ThemePunch Quality
Optimized PerformanceGood looks aren’t everything, so we made sure that Slider Revolution also loads lightning fast!
- Loaded core file size automatically scales with used features
- Intelligent Lazy Loading options
- SEO Optimization
- Monitor and optimize all aspects of your sliders
- Advanced Debugging Options
- Version 5.0.5 StarPath release Date 27.08.2015
- Wordpress 4.x Ready
- jQuery 1.7.x – jQuery 1.10.x and jQuery 2.+ Compatible
- jQuery-only Version: Slider Revolution Responsive jQuery Plugin
- PrestaShop Version: Slider Revolution Responsive Prestashop Module
- Magento Version: Slider Revolution Responsive Magento Extension
- Opencart Version: Slider Revolution Responsive Opencart Extension
- Drupal Version: Slider Revolution Responsive Drupal Extension
The TechnologyOur premise is “less is more” and that is reflected in the structure of our components. In order to incorporate so much functionality into our plugins, we make sure everything is build as modular as possible.
- Fully Responsive & Mobile Specific Features
- jQuery 1.7 – jQuery 2.x Supported
- Lightning Fast Greensock Animation Engine
- Powerful API functions
- Smart Font Loading
General OptionsWe want Revolution Slider to be able to fulfill all slide based roles along with special functionality like carousels and hero blocks. If you can’t find a specific feature, feel free to ask us!
- Hero, Carousel and Classic Slider Features
- All Sizes Possible (Full Responsive + Revolutionary 4 Level Advanced Sizes)
- Fullwidth, Fullscreen, Auto Responsive Slider sizes
- Unlimited Sliders per page
- Image BG Cover, Contain, Tiled, Alignment, etc.
- WYSIWYG Drag & Drop Editor
- Published / Unpublished Slides
- Publish slides based on predefined Dates
- Simple and Advanced Lazy Loading for Faster and SEO Optimized Slider Start
- Link and Actions on Slides
- Parallax Effects, full customizeable, combine with Ken Burns and other effects (Mouse / Scroll controlled)
- Improved Light weight Ken Burns Effects (easier & faster)
- World Premiere for advanced Action Building
- Build Social Stream based Sliders
- Quick and Easy building based on Slider, Slide and Layer Templates
- Performance Monitor and better Performance Suggestions
- Viewport based Slide Loading and Progress
- Create Slider Defaults, Reset, overwrite single Settings due all slides
- Save Slide, Slider, Layer, Animation as Template
Layer CapabilitiesLayers have evolved from simple layers to become powerful scene building tools!
Drag and Drop, Customize & Animate your way to your perfect slider.
- Animation Builder
- Huge Number of Possible Transitions
- Create your custom animations
- Set Start / End Time, Speed, Ease and Effects of any Layers
- Show/hide layers on Slider Effects, Events, Actions
- Add Unlimited Number of Layers
- YouTube, Vimeo, Self-Hosted HTML5 Videos, Shapes, Buttons, Predefined Buttons as Layer
- Set actions and links per Layers
- Combine Actions over different Layers and slides
- Option to Link to a Specific Slide via Layer
- Toggle Animation, Classes, video functions via Layers
- Variable Layer Image Sizes, full responsive and/or Device Size based
- Design your Layers for different Device sizes after your needs
- Option to Hide Layers on Any Devices
Slider NavigationWe have implemented almost all navigation types you can think of, which can be aligned anywhere on the stage.
Be in full control with Slider Revolution Navigation!
- Bullet, Button, Tabs and Thumbnail Navigation, single or mixed mode. Any position like outter,inner, aligned etc.
- Left/Right, Top/Bottom Mouse Scroll events.
- Vertical/Horizontal Keyboard actions
- Mobile Touch Enabled (Optional)
- Drag and Pull Carousel Feature
- “Stop Slide Timer on Hover” Function
- Auto-Hiding of Navigation with Delay Option
- Optional Countdown Timer Line
- Set position, color, size of Time Line
- Set size, visibility, amount and behaviour of Thumbs, Tabs, Bullets, Arrows
- Hide / Enable Navigation on Mobile Devices
- Keyboard Navigation
- Fancy Navigation Skins with Slider Preview
- AutoPlay – Always, only first time, skip first time, wait for action
- Stop video on Blur, Play Video only in ViewPort
- Rewind, or keep current progress time
- Set Start and End time
- Loop, “Loop and Progress” Slide
- Fullscreen, fullwidth, boxed
- Navigation features
- Action based control (through other layers)
- New Video API, Events and Methods to controll media outside of the Slider
Content SourcesSlider Revolution is not just your ordinary image & video slider any longer. Now you can also pull the sliders content from popular social media steams.
- Custom-Build Content
- WordPress Posts
- (WooCommerce: Coming Soon!)
Get Involved!Is there a feature you would like to see?
We will go through all your feedback weekly and pick the most requested features to be included in a future update!
Contact us via our Profile Form
”...all I can say is WOW. I can honestly say that I haven’t had as much fun with, or been blown away by the quality and experience of any plugin/slider/website building tool in…ever??”
(Webdsignandsuch.com – “A look at the Revolution Slider – Steve Jobs would be proud”)
“This is my favourite Slider plugin right now – props to Theme Punch for bringing us this one.”
“I thoroughly enjoyed testing and using this plugin, and highly recommend it to all those of you who are looking for a slider plugin, especially if you plan to include some layer-based animation features to your slides.”
- Best WordPress Plugins – Digital Trends
- 30+ Useful WordPress Slider Plugins – Creative Can
- 35+ Premium WordPress Plugins – To Put You A Step Ahead – Tripwire Magazin
- 80 Amazing jQuery Slider and Carousel Plugins – Creative Can
- 30+ jQuery Image Slider Plugins and Tutorials – Tripwire Magazin
- 25+ Cool WordPress Slider Plugins – Creative Can
Contact us Here
- iPhone 6 Plus Psd Vector Mockup
- Psd iPad Air 2 Vector Mockup
- The New MacBook Psd Mockup
- Stroke 7 Icon Font Set
- 33 Trendy Retro Vintage Insignias Bundle Volume 3
Version 5.0.5 StarPath (27th August 2015)NEW FEATURES
- Added “Disable Browser Blur/Focus behavior” option to not stop the Slider in case the broswer tab has been blurred
- Added a Info Field under Main Background / Source Settings to show the current selected Image URL
- Double Click is now allowed for Editing content of Layers for quicker Content Editor Mode
- Added a Quick Menu to edit Slider, Go back to Sliders Overview or edit Slides directly
- Added revaddcallback() Method to add Call Back to i.e. the Parallax Module. See Documentation for further instructions
- Added revgetparallaxproc() Method to get the current scroll percentage
- Added Maximum Width option to Slider that are set to Slide Layout – Auto
- Added new Premium and Free Template Store
- Added dropdown into the admin bar in frontend, to be able to quick edit all existing Slider on the current page (Only visible for adminstrative users)
- Allow to change Title of Slides due simple Enter / Tab also for quick editing Slide Titles
- Adding content to a text box (for the first time) is automatically mirrored in the layer’s ‘caption text’
- Click on the Small Thumbnail in Slider Overview will open the Slide Editor
- Changed missleading “Video Not Found” to make it more clear for YouTube videos if no thumbnail is set on the video
- Removed option Hide Controls for Vimeo Video Layer as this is not supported by Vimeo
- Minor Layout changes in Slider lists and in Slide Editor
- All Styles are now printed in one single style tag
- Reduced markup size of the Sliders (inline styles reduced)
- Fixed Next Slide on Focus bug
- Fixed a bug that broke the Slider Output when using Spinner “4”
- Fixed RTL Layer Aligns on Frontend. Elements now showing up in the Correct position on RTL Direction also
- Fixed a bug where files relative with special chars under subdomain could not be loaded
- Fixes the 1px Gap on the left side at some fullscreen and fullwidth Sliders
- Fixed an Editor Bug where Imported Layers could not be edited on some browser
- Fixed import inside of Slider Settings
- Fixed a bug where Responsive Videos on alternative Layer Grids had only a dimension of 100×100px
- Fixed a bug where Videos not act Responsiv in some situation
- Fixed a bug where Parallax Start Position jumps if Site is scrolled at load
- Fixed a missing Static to a function which could cause a notice.
- Fixed a bug where putRevSlider() could result into a fatal error
- Fixed a bug in import process where the revapi text in custom JS was replaced wrong
- Fixed a bug with WPML, where a part of the website would would change the language to something different if a Slider is added to the page
- Fixed JetPack related bugs for compatibility
- Fixed an issue where media files with Parameter attached in file name were not loaded in the Slider
- Fixed an issue related with ShowBiz where in certain circumstances ShowBiz Slider Settings could no longer be opened
- Fixed an issue with TinyMCE not beeing able to add Slider in the Post/Page Editor
- Fixed Visual Composer FrontEnd editor issue
- Fixed issues if Slider is loaded through ajax
- Fixed issues where the Slider did not show up under certain circumstances
Version 18.104.22.168 StarPath (18th August 2015)HOTFIX
- WP 4.3 Support Fix – jQuery 2.1.4 / 1.11.3 Fix
Version 5.0.4 StarPath (12th August 2015)NEW FEATURES
- Added new Slide Transition – Slide “remove” which is the opposite transition of Slide “over”
- Added start volume for Videos.
- Added Input fields to edit start and end time/speed alternate to the drag and pull functions
- Added option to choose for original image for thumbnails and the specific dimensions set in the Slider Settings -> Navigation -> Thumbs tab
- Added the usage of attachment_url_to_postid() if WordPress 4.0.0+ is installed
- Added Change Image button at Background Videos for Slides in Post Based Slider
- Shuffle Mode fixed
- Fixed a bug where files could not be loaded from Relative Path in HTTPS enviroment
- Fixed a bug where muted YouTube video still made a sound for 0.1ms
- Fixed a bug where Slider with Slide Link were not loaded well if no layers were added to the slide
Version 5.0.3 StarPath (11th August 2015)BUGFIXES
- Fixed a bug where layer would not fade out of the stage.
Version 5.0.2 StarPath (8th August 2015)NEW FEATURES
- Added jQuery 2.1.4 and 1.11.3 Support
- Fixed a bug where if Min Height was set, the Slider was broken.
- Fixed a bug where Slide Links did not work without existing layers.
- Fixed some Backend CSS Issues for RTL / LTR View
- Fallback to transparent background image if no correct background image was set
- Missing Template Previews added
- Fixed a Bug where Images with special Char Names were not loaded.
- Fixed a bug where PunchFont Fallbacks are printed in the content not source
- Fixed a bug where PunchFonts could not be edited in Essential Grid if version 5.0+ of Slider Revolution is installed
Version 5.0.1 StarPath (7th August 2015)BUGFIXES
- Full Slide Link was not available after update on 5.0.0. Sizing issue is fixed now.