Slider Revolution! Responsive WordPress Plugin
Create a responsive(mobile friendly) or fullwidth slider with must-see-effects and meanwhile keep or build your SEO optimization (all content always readable for search engines). See the heaps of custom transitions/animations for each object on the page! Customize this slider with our convenient drag&drop backend to your very needs.
The Revolution is here!
This plugin features tons of unique transition effects, an image preloader, video embedding, autoplay that stops on user interaction and lots of easy to set options to create your own effects.
- Version 4.1.1 SkyWood release Date 06.11.2013
- Wordpress 3.7 Ready
- jQuery 1.7.x – jQuery 1.10.x and jQuery 2.+ Compatible
- jQuery-only Version: Slider Revolution Responsive jQuery Plugin
- Concrete5 Version: Slider Revolution Responsive Concrete5 Add-On
- CSS Transitions with jQuery FallBack
- Fully Responsive (Optional) & Mobile Specific Features
- jQuery 1.7 – jQuery 2.x Supported
- Lightning Fast Greensock Animation Engine NEW
- Powerful API to Stop, Play, Swap Slides, etc.
- All Sizes Possible: Custom, Auto-Responsive, Full-Screen
- Variable or Fixed Image Height
- Image BG Cover, Contain, Tiling, Alignment, etc. NEW
- Custom Image Alt Tag for SEO NEW
- WYSIWYG Drag & Drop Editor with “Lock” Feature
- Easy Caption Alignment
- Published / Unpublished Slides NEW
- Lazy Loading for Quicker Slider Start
- Set Per Slide Link and Target
- Fullscreen YouTube , Vimeo and
- Self-Hosted HTML5 Videos
- Auto-Start for Videos On / Off
- Optional Shadow GFX below Slider
- Bullet, Button, Thumbnail Navigation
- Mobile Touch Enabled (Optional)
- “Stop Slide Timer on Hover” Function
- Video Playback stops Timer
- Auto-Hiding of Navigation with Delay Option
- Optional Countdown Timer Line
- Set the Position of Time Line
- Set Size and Number of Visible Thumbs
- Hide / Enable Navigation on Mobile Devices
- Keyboard Navigation NEW
- Import / Export Sliders
- Post Based Sliders
- Multi Language Support (WPML, .po, .mo)
- Multi Site (WPMU) Supported
- User Role Management
- Embed Plugin Library only when needed NEW
- Transition Builder: Huge Number of Possible Transitions
- Set Start / End Time and Speed of Captions
- Separate In / Out Transitions with Rotation, Scale, Skew, Opacity, Perspective, etc. NEW
- Add Unlimited Number of Captions
- Youtube, Vimeo, Self-Hosted HTML5 Videos as Caption
- Set link per Captions
- Option to Link to a Specific Slide via Caption
- Variable Caption Image Size
- Option to Hide Captions on Mobile Devices
- WYSIWYG Drag & Drop Editor
- Easy Caption Alignment
- Huge Variety of Basic, Flat, 3D Transitions
- Customizable Transition Speed (Individual / Global)
and at WPExplorer.com
“Revolution Slider is an all around awesome plugin, and would be a solid addition to any site.”
”...all I can say is WOW. I can honestly say that I haven’t had as much fun with, or been blown away by the quality and experience of any plugin/slider/website building tool in…ever??”
(Webdsignandsuch.com – “A look at the Revolution Slider – Steve Jobs would be proud”)
“This is my favourite Slider plugin right now – props to Theme Punch for bringing us this one.”
“I thoroughly enjoyed testing and using this plugin, and highly recommend it to all those of you who are looking for a slider plugin, especially if you plan to include some layer-based animation features to your slides.”
- Best WordPress Plugins – Digital Trends
- 30+ Useful WordPress Slider Plugins – Creative Can
- 35+ Premium WordPress Plugins – To Put You A Step Ahead – Tripwire Magazin
- 80 Amazing jQuery Slider and Carousel Plugins – Creative Can
- 30+ jQuery Image Slider Plugins and Tutorials – Tripwire Magazin
- 25+ Cool WordPress Slider Plugins – Creative Can
Used in Current Top 3 Selling Themes on ThemeForest
- Avada | Responsive Multi-Purpose Theme (ThemeFusion)
- Inovado (Minti)
- U-Design WordPress Theme (internq7)
More Great Usage Examples
- Escalation Responsive Allround WordPress Theme (ThemePunch)
- Averis Responsive Business WordPress Theme (ThemePunch)
- Chemic – Responsive All-In-One WordPress Theme (ThunderBuddies)
- Sevent – Responsive Multipurpose WordPress Theme (ThunderBuddies)
- Glisseo – Responsive Multipurpose WordPress Theme (ThunderBuddies)
- Zeitgeist Creative Responsive Theme (Damojo)
- Grandeur Responsive Multipurpose Theme (Damojo)
- OneTouch – Responsive MultiUse WordPress Theme (freshline)
- Done – Perfect Solution WordPress Theme (freshline)
- AlterEgo – Creative Style WordPress Theme (freshline)
- Ikaros – Responsive WordPress Business & Portfolio (RubenBristian)
- Hipster: Retro Responsive WordPress Theme (BeantownDesign)
- Freestyle Responsive Wordpress Theme (ait)
- COMMANDER – Responsive Multi-Purpose Theme (OrangeIdea)
- SimpleBiz – WP Responsive Theme (maarcin)
- THU – Clean & Modern Wordpress Theme (PWvintage)
- Estancia Responsive HTML5 Theme (ignitethemes)
- Reverance Responsive HTML5 Church Theme (ignitethemes)
- Echolake – Premium Wordpress Theme (cmsmasters)
- Expresso – Premium Responsive Corporate Theme (cmsmasters)
- Optiss – Responsive Business Wordpress Theme (aegraphics)
- Incredible – Responsive WordPress Theme (purethemes)
- Cartoon: Responsive Portfolio/Blog/Corporate Theme (ait)
- Freestyle Responsive Wordpress Theme (ait)
- Rounder: Multi-Purpose Adaptive Wordpress Theme (ait)
- OpenSpace Responsive Mulipurpose Wordpress Theme (Dynamicpress)
- Wise Guys – Responsive Multipurpose HTML5 Template(Wise Guys)
- eBoard – All Around Wordpress Theme (Pirenko)
- Mark2 Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme
- Nevada – Responsive Multi-Purpose Theme (UnitedThemes)
- Builder – Responsive Multi-Purpose Theme ( OrangeIdea)
- Kallyas – Creative Slider and Kallyas – Portfolio Slider
- Dimension – Retina Responsive Multi-Purpose Theme
- Qualia – Flexible Multi-Purpose Theme by vafpress
1 extended license for each theme (as long as there is no Developer License available) you put on the marketplace! If you have questions about this agreement please contact us:
- Slider Installation & First Steps http://www.themepunch.com/codecanyon/revolution_wp/liveguide/01.video.html
- Creating a new Slider http://www.themepunch.com/codecanyon/revolution_wp/liveguide/02.video.html
- Slider Layouts http://www.themepunch.com/codecanyon/revolution_wp/liveguide/03.video.html
- Post Based Slider http://www.themepunch.com/codecanyon/revolution_wp/liveguide/04.video.html
- Screencast showing how easy it is to work with our Revolution WordPress Slider: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2aJyzmFBEHc via RubenBristian for his Ikaros Theme
Using it with Thesis 2.0Thesis 2.0 Box for the Revolution Slider http://goo.gl/fb/Uf0Ru (Article from http://orgspring.com )
Version 4.1.1 Sky Wood Release Date 06.12.2013
- Feature: New API Method: rev redraw for Redrawing the current Slide in case, slider is included some animated container.
- Feature: New tab in Slider Settings: Reset Options.
- Reset all Transitions of this Slider to a choosen one
- Reset all Transition Durations of this Slider to a choosen one
- Feature: New Dropdown on Post/Pages for revslider Shortcodes (found in Visual mode of Editor)
- Change: New button in Slide Edit mode to go back to Slide List of Slider
- Bug fix: Remove of Aspect Ratio and Dotted Overlay if Cover was not choosen in HTML5 Videos
- Bug fix: Fixed a bug on import of Slider where custom arrows might break
- Bug fix: Fixed a bug for Missing static-captions.css
- Bug fix: Fixed FF and IE10 Animation issues
- Bug fix: Fixed Wrong calculated Center positions if Caption has CSS3 Animations associated
Version 4.1 Sky Wood Release Date 29.11.2013
- Feature: Ken Burns Effect (align start/end) bg Fit (start/end), Speed and easing
- Feature: Min Height for Fullscreen Sliders
- Feature: HTML5 Videos with new functions
- Feature: Cover the Slide with whole HTML5 Video screen (no black borders)
- Feature: Dotted Overlay on HTML5 Videos with cover & slide backgrounds
- Feature: Dotted Overlay on Background Images (global setting)
- Feature: Mute option on Videos
- Feature: Force Rewind of Videos on slide change
- Change: Fallback to old export if zip extension is not installed on server
- Bug fix: Post meta tag fix for plugin: Types – Complete Solution for Custom Fields and Types
- Bug fix: IE8 Image Dimension Issues. Fall Back on Simple Image aligned instead of Background Images
Version 4.0.6 Sky Wood Release Date 14.11.2013
- Bug fix: Force Fullwidth Offsets
- Bug fix: Added FF Protection for 3d Animated Elements
- Bug fix: Update GreenSock Engine with Protection for FF25 Aniamtions
- Bug fix: IE8 HALO Effect Solved
Version 4.0.5 Sky Wood Release Date 13.11.2013
- Feature: New Background-Image options in slider settings under Appearance Tab
- Feature: Usage of placeholder link and meta:somemeta for Slide Link in General Slide Settings
- Change: Added fallback for dynamic-captions.css (if not writable, load captions.php instead)
- Bug fix: Fixed a bug where no layers could be added to Slides
- Bug fix: Fixed a bug where Post Sliders do not show the correct thumbnails in navigation
- Bug fix: Fixed a few texts for better multilanguage support
Version 4.0.4 Sky Wood Release Date 11.11.2013
- Bug fix: inserted two missing functions
Version 4.0.3 Sky Wood Release Date 08.11.2013
- Change: the option Responsive Through All Levels in layers is now checked as default
- Change: set default background-position of main slide image to center top
- Bug fix: bug in interpreting the css fixed
- Bug fix: fixed a bug that occures on some video layers and that may brake the edit slide page
- Bug fix: fixed a bug with Post Sliders not being shown with the template Slider styles
Version 4.0.2 Sky Wood Release Date 07.11.2013
- Bug fix: WPML was not working correctly, fixed “Wrong Request” bug
Version 4.0.1 Sky Wood Release Date 06.11.2013
- Change: add revision to css/js files to prevent caching issues
Version 4.0 Sky Wood Release Date 04.11.2013Introducing
- New Live Style Editor (Simple and Advanced)
- Custom Caption Creator
- Introducing: Live Caption Animation Viewer in Editor
- Introducing: Export Feature (with Images and Static/Dynamic Styles and with Custom Animations)
- Introducing: New Main Image Aligns, Repeating and Sizing (like center,center, repeat-x,y,no, cover and container and many more)
- Introducing: New Layout Viewer ( to see differences between, fullwidth, fullscreen, custom)
- Only Styles are loaded which used in Current Slides
- Feature: template slider for post slider added
- Feature: allow external images as slide backgrounds
- Feature: new options for videos
- Feature: many other new options added
- Feature: added relpace url’s neer export / import slider
- Feature: new options for hiding thumbs/bullets/arrows on mobile
- Feature: new option force fill width in autoresponsive mode
- Feature: id, class, rel tag can be set for each element
- Feature: alt tag for images can be set
- Feature: layers can now be locked
- Feature: layer images can now be resized
- Feature: Added new Flat Transitions
- Feature: Added FullScreen and FullWidth Forcing in Boxed Themes
- Feature: Added Thumbnail for Videos
- Feature: Tooltip for Titles
- Feature: Shadow Prelayouts
- Feature: Move Tabs to Change Slide Order
- Feature: Published / Unpublished Slides also Date / Time Dependent
- Feature: Loop and Controlless HTML5 Videos
- Feature: Play Video only First Time, then Hold
- Feature: Linear Resizing of Thumbs
- Feature: Unlimited Containers for Offsetting Fullscreen Height
- Change: Style of Backend in Flat Style
- Change: Much cleaner interface
- Change: Load Plugins and Revolution Slider splitter, dependent on Other Plugins
- Change: Jquery.themepunch.revolution.min.js loads now in the footer (Optional)
- Change: Main transitions are now listed in flat and premium transitions
- Bug fix: many small/mayor bug fixes
- Bug fix: added error messages on some situations in slider by post view.
- Bug fix: fixed css bug that made the screens overlap with wordpress error messages
- Bug fix: fixed image positioning in edit layers js file
- Bug fix: fixed images url’s output in https websites
Version 3.0.93 Release Date 15.08.2013Features:
- tooltips now have an i icon for better recognition
- slide tabs can now be dragged, to change the order of them, in the slide edit interface
- slide tabs have now the title as name for better identification
- two new fields to publish/show slides only between a interval
- feature: added language filter for the slides.
- grid list shows up correctly now on slider creation
- change youtube dialog api url to https. It was not shown in https websites.
- get back the hide layer under width option. It was lost in the last update.
- disabled the admin validation in the backend
- normalized widget output
Version 3.0.8 Release Date 06.08.2013
- bug fix: buggy upscaling of Images at Lazy Loading in FullWidth Layout fixed
Version 3.0.7 Release Date 03.08.2013
- modification: added WP 3.6 Support
Version 3.0.6 Release Date 12.07.2013
- feature: added language filter for the slides.
- bug fix: get back the hide layer under width option. It was lost in the last update.
- bug fix: disabled the admin validation in the backend
Version 3.0.5 Release Date 02.07.2013
- bug fix: mixed the fullwidth video output with the normal video output so the output is now the same
- change: fullscreen video is playing now in full Slider.
- change: Playing video only stops the current slider, no influence on other slider
Version 3.0.3 Release Date 26.06.2013
- bug fix: fixed “include js globally” default value again
- bug fix: fixed strict mysql in inserting global settings.
Version 3.0.2 Release Date 25.06.2013
- change: made option: add js and css includes globally default: on
- cahnge: fullwidth Video goes in real Fullwidth also at FullWidth (AutoResponse Sliders)
- bug fix: fixed video dialog vimeo section
Version 3.0.1 Release Date 24.06.2013
- bug fix: fixed import slider button from slider view
Version 3.0 Release Date 23.06.2013
- feature: Added FullScreen slider mode function
- feature: Added Lazy Loading function (see Example Lazy Load)
- feature: Added option to include the client side js and css files only when the shortcode or widget exists.
- feature: Added HTML5 Video (videoJS)
- feature: Added Horizontal and Vertical Aligns (top,center,bottom, left,center,right) for Captions
- feature: Added general settings dialog
- feature: Added option to add multiple slides from images in slides view
- feature: Added option to copy / move slide to another slider
- feature: Make the menu role to be setup from the general settings dialog
- feature: Made language strings that can be translated for various of languages. WPML
- feature: Shadow now available also in fullwidth mode.
- feature: Added option to add new transparent slide in slides view
- feature: Navigation Position Anywhere also in FullWidht Mode, even outside the Container
- feature: Added video option to all videos: go to next slide on video end
- feature: Added Fullscreen Offset Container option fullScreenOffsetContainer:”#header” (i.e. the height of fullscreen slider will be decreased with the height of the #header to fit perfect in the screen !)
- feature: Added multi select for the transitions
- feature: Added quick links to slides from a slide view
- feature: Added sharp corners option to the layers
- feature: Added layer property: Responsive Through All Levels
- feature: Added layer property: Scroll below slider, added to the slide link section
- feature: Added import slider option to sliders view
- feature: jQuery 2.0 and 1.10 Support
- feature: Video arguments in the video dialog
- addition: Added link to documentation from
Improvements and Changes
- improvement: make available to search by youtube and vimeo url and not only by id in the video dialog.
- improvement: Changed Caption Animation from jQuery animation against CSS Animations. Imrpoved speed and techink.
- change: added “edit slider” button in sliders view for avoid confusement.
- change: added background-size: cover to layers editor window for convering small size images.
- change: removed plugins js file, left only one js file include
- change: moved all the video properties to the video dialog
- change: redesigned slide view
- change: moved fullwidth video to slide dialog from slide settings.
- optimization: begin using wordpress image thumbs in slide view. increase speed loading.
- bug fix: removed stretching in slides view
- bug fix: Fixed Transition issues with timing and layout. Fullwidth transitions are going to stay in box, and timed well
- bug fix: when only one slide exist, and randomrotate animation spped is larger then in animation it broke the caption. Fix is added now.
- bug fix: Issues at resizing the containers, where captions moved out of the Container
Version 2.3.91 Release Date 09.04.2013
- Bug Fix: Field image not found message removed
- Bug Fix: more then one Slider on the same page influence the Caption Behaviour. Issue is fixed in this release.
- Bug Fix: Safari on pc Slider with links creates huge Memory Leaks. Issue is solved.
Version 2.3.8 Release Date 28.03.2013
- Bug Fix: Fullwidth align calculation bug fixed if aspect ratio of container equal to aspect ratio of main image
Version 2.3.7 Release Date 26.03.2013
- bug fix: fixed IE10 Crash with some Transition
- bug fix: fixed bug with the deeplink
Version 2.3.4 – 2.3.5 Release Date 21.03.2013
- feature: added DeepLink function. use url#slide1 for deeplink. i.e. http://www.yoursite.com/index.html#slide3 will link to slide3, and i.e. http://www.yoursite.com/index.html#slide999 will link to the last slide.
- bug fix: Loop and Stop At Slide fix. 2nd Loop was not running automatically till this fix.
- bug fix: Fullwidth Vertical Centering is set to “on” default
Version 2.3.3 Release Date 27.02.2013
- feature: added “update slider” button to update the slider from zip file.
- feature: added error message on backend that show problems in jquery ui
- bug fix: fixed new media dialog open chooser
- bug fix: craete a table if not created on every call, and not on activate only.
Version 2.3 Release Date 14.02.2013
- feature: added new media uploader of wp 3.5
- feature: added first slide transition that can be various from the other transitions.
- feature: added startWithSlide option
- feature: added slide background color or transparent slide options
- change: changed option name in navigation type (verticalcentered to solo).
- feature: improved navigation and arrows align and offset options, added saparate options for each element.
- feature: added slide title for better and logical viewing in the list.
- feature: added publish / unpublish slide feature
- feature: added “update image source” feature of the image layer.
- feature: added “preview slide” button from slides list
Version 2.2.4 Release Date: 02.02.2013
- Bug Fixed: IE8 Caption does not disappear at fadeout changed. IE8 Filter added again, some cases it can add an odd halo effect at animationg the png images.
- Bug Fixed: IE9 Odd Rotation effect at animating the slides. Issue is resolved in this version
Version 2.2.3 Release Date: 28.01.2013
- bug fix: fixed charset collate in old wp.
- CSS Edit: visiblility:hidden for rev_slider_wrapper ul container, to hide elements at loading.
Version 2.2.2 Release Date: 23.01.2013
- feature: Events onbeforeswap, onafterswap and onloaded have been added.
- bug fix: added database table collation on create table.
- bug fix: FF 18 and YouTube Player bugs has been solved. (Black Screen, unclickable buttons)
Version 2.2 Release Date: 18.01.2013
- Support: jQuery 1.9.0 Compatibility has been added
- feature: Method for last played slide and current slide has been added
- bug fix: IE8 Static position for Fade effect has been added during the transition
Version 2.1.7 Release Date: 11.01.2013
- feature: added fullslide link z-index option: covering all captions or under all other captions
- bug fix: Loading of Content was visible during the Loading sequenze
- bug fix: the google font is loading from the backend if selected
- bug fix: fixed some multisite bugs, made it more compatability for the multisite
- change: removed the php_resize feature
- change: made 100% compatible with wp multisite
Version 2.1.6 Release Date: 28.12.2012
- feature: updated the slider for multisite systems. Each blog can create exclusive sliders only.
- bug fix: Link to _blank page crashed the Slider.
Version 2.1.5 Release Date: 24.12.2012
- bug fix: fixed some bug with caption hidden under width option
Version 2.1.4 Release Date: 17.12.2012
- feature: added full width centering for slide image
- feature: added put slider on certain pages functionality
- feature: added “pages” field to the slider widget
- bug fix: fixed some full width output bug
- protection: added css protection against ul margin
- protection: improved slider not found by alias error message.
Version 2.1 Release Date: 11.12.2012
- Slider is WP 3.5 Ready
- feature: added slider hide under some width option (only in Responsive Mode)
- feature: added selected captions / all caption hide under some width
- feature: added new option for linktoslide per Main Slide also.
- feature: added “alt” text to all the images in the output, so the slider could be validated.
- feature: End Animation Setting works also at slide swap even if no End time is set.
- bug fix: changes way that layers has been saved. added json stringify.
- bug fix: fixed some preview slide issue with slashes
- bug fix: made a switch between old and new jquery ui libraries. The new will be loaded for wp version 3.5+
- change: Style in Editor
- change: changed backend jquery ui version to set the slider work with wordpress 3.5.
Version 2.0 Release Date: 15.11.2012
- feature: added codemirror editor
- feature: added “link to slide” option
- protection: changed .caption to .tp-caption styles
- feature: added show / hide slide options for better slide layers editing
- feature: added “caption end” features
- feature: added show / hide layer and global show / hide button
- feature: added “timeline” that show the layer lifetime visually
- feature: added slide preview
- feature: added slider preview from the sliders list and slider view
- feature: added caption link to slide functionality
- feature: added video autoplay option for video captions
- protection: added protection agains output filters, 2 types of it by setting choice.
- change: removed the depth direct editing. The drag & drop is enought
- change: when duplicate layer, the layernow added to end of the sortbox list and not beneath the parent layer.
- feature: added version text to the backend and front end.
Version 1.5 Release Date: 19.10.2012
- Front End + Back End Features
- new animation library (transition.js) has been added
- new transitions added – premium 3D transitions and Custom Transitions.
- shuffle mode shuffle:”on/off” to randomize the list elements at start
- API with function like next, prev, maxslide, pause,resume, show, event handling (event name : revolution.slide.changed data.slideIndex = new slide index)
- added slide transition rotation to slide options.
- added “randomrotate” caption transition
- added slide link target – new or same window
- added 2 more responsive layers (5,6)
- Full Width video support for youtube and vimeo
- Front End + Back End Bug Fixes
- ul/li Lists can be added now in Captions
- jQuery 1.72 and jQuery 1.8 Compatibility mode is stable now
- IE8 Halo Errors has been repaired. (some animation with opacity has only two phase animation now, and some CPU Heavy animation is automatically replaced with simple animations instead in IE8)
- if YouTube Player inserted in slide 1 and loadig time takes longer.
- transition fade speed settings
- fixed ie8 responsive layout
- Back End Only
- Added export / import slider functionality
- API Functions added
- Sorted Transition Types
- Full Width Video splitted from Video Settings
- The layers are selected after add
- Bug Fixes @ Back End
- When add text layer after image layer selected the class was empty.
- When click “update video” button on vimeo video, the video could not be found
- Video dialog was not searching on values with “space” on the begin or end, done trim.
- When inserting button, the html layer style didn’t updated right
- Fixed some php notices on debug mode on.
Version 1.4 Release Date: 26.09.2012
- Added Duplicate Slider functionality
- Added “stop slider” functionality. Set Amount of Loops and Position of Slide to set where to stop the Auto Rotating.
- Bug fix: fixed duplicate layer js bugs from the previous update
- Feature changed : slidehorizontal and slidevertical will always slide the items left/right or up/down depending on the Navigation direction has been pressed. (basic direction is always to the left and to the top)
- Duplicate Slide Button Added
- Duplicate Captions Button Added
- Time Line and Depth List Orders added
- Time Line is not any more depending on Caption depth
- Added to Full Width mode the Grid Width Variable
- Removed unneeded Full Width Centering Setting
- Repaired Transition Bugs, and added Speed Control for Transition
- Bug Fix: Delete Caption Bug and Mixing up Captions Bug repaired
- feature: Added transition duration option to slide options
- feature: Added background image option to slider options
- feature: Vimeo and Youtube API added. Slider Countdown is stopped during the Playback.
- bug fix: Improved js and css including, put it on another hook function.
- bug fix: Some transition could not be skipped as first Slide. Bug is fixed.
- feature: added transitions – random / slidehorizontal / slidevertical
- bug fix: fixed url fetching in js from image import dialog
- bug fix: fixed css styles reload in backend
Version 1.0 – Version 1.1.5 Fixes and Features
- Feature: shortcodes works within html captions
- Feature: added option to turn on / off jquery noconflict mode
- Feature: Random Funktion has been added vor Slide Transitions
- Feature: added “insert button” dialog
- Fix Bootstraps : In case Bootstrap Theme is used, a img full-width:none !important overwrite bootstrap responsivity.
- Fix wordpress content path init. Take from wp core instead hard coded wp-content
- Workaround: JS Plugin resize the height of the Holder Container in case no default height has been set
- Bug fix: fixed all the image url’s without php resizing. Now any image url’s can be used, not only from the “wp-content” path.
- Bug fix: jQuery 1.8 Library works now fine
- Bug Fix: fixed responsitive slider type, added initial width and height
- Bug Fix: Add “Default Value” in insert slide MySQL statement.
- Bug Fix: CSS Conflict Fix, removes CSS Extensions
- Bug Fix: FullWidth Option was missing in the OutPut, added the Option
- Bug Fix: Added uipdate SortBox Time on blur and not only on “Enter”
WordPress Themes by ThemePunch
Components by ThemePunch