Slider Revolution! Responsive WordPress Plugin
Turn simple HTML markup into a responsive(mobile friendly) or fullwidth slider with must-see-effects and meanwhile keep or build your SEO optimization (all content always readable for search engines).
The Revolution is here!
See the heaps of custom transitions/animations for each object on the page! Customize this slider with just a little HTML and CSS to your very needs.This plugin features tons of unique transition effects, an image preloader, video embedding, autoplay that stops on user interaction and lots of easy to set options to create your own effects. All customization can be handled via jQuery Options, HTML 5 data-attributes and CSS!
- Version 4.6.4 Sky Wood release Date 26.11.2014
- jQuery 1.7 – 2.0 Compatible
- WordPress Version: Slider Revolution Responsive Wordpress Plugin
- Concrete5 Version: Slider Revolution Responsive Concrete5 Add-On
- PrestaShop Version: Slider Revolution Responsive Prestashop Module
- Layouts like Full Screen, FullWidth – Auto Responsive, Custom Responsive and Static Fixed
- Align of Layers with simple Settings
- Image and Thumbs fully resizable
- Using CSS Animation with FallBack to jQuery
- Unlimited Caption Layers
- Captions/Layers like Video, Image and html tags can be easily Created
- Unlimited Slides
- iPhone & Android Swipe Touch enabled
- jQuery Conflict free plugin
- Customizable 100% via HTML and CSS
- Easy installation in your Website
- Special Easing
- Vimeo & Youtube and HTML5 Video Supported
- Full Screen Video with Autoplay function
- Stop AutoPlay during Video Playback
- Optional Shadows included
- Hide Captions Separetely or Together depending on Slider Width
- Hide whole Slider Depending on Screen Width
- Countless Art of Transitions
- 10+ Different Caption Animation Types
- 20+ Differen Slide Transition, and Unlimited Variations due Rotation and Amount of Slots
- Two Level Animations of Captions. Start Time, End time, Different Animation Type and Easing at Start and End
- Public Api, like stop & start, next,prev, jump to slide. Events at video play, start and stop, events at slide change..
- Lazy Load function
- Navigation Skins, Align, position,s offset of navigation elements easy customizeable
- Sharp Edged of BG Caption Backgrounds Automatically calculated
- Helper functions, like scroll under slider, rekurisve depth of responsivity etc. included
1 extended license for each theme (as long as there is no Developer License available) you put on the marketplace! If you have questions about this agreement please contact us:
- Frontend Walkthrough http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9FroPmOLT0
Version 4.6.4 SkyWood (26th November 2014)BUGFIXES
- Fixed Firefox HTML5 Video Playback
- Fixed Thumbnail Vertical Offset Positions in Resized Screens
Version 4.6.3 SkyWood (7th September 2014)NEW FEATURES
- Added “revkill” as Method to remove the Slider from the Page silently if needed.
- Added 9Grid Sync Example
- Added Alternative Image Source for IE8 and Mobile Devices if needed. See s27.Alternative-for-ie8.html example
- Added “slideatend” event that triggers if the slide is at the end
- Added new Custom Controls for HTML5 Video Player to avoid Chrome “unclickable” buttons issue
- Added Rotating Loop Animation on Layers
- New fallback options for iOS4 and IE8 added in the Slider Settings (Alternative Image and/or simplyfied output)
- Added option to redraw Slider on browser tab focus
- Videos on mobile devices available again
- IE8 – Line Heigh “Auto” broke the full Slider. In case “auto” is set, the Font size +4px will be calculated for Line Height
- z-index Bug for First Layer in case Dotted Overlay exists
- SSL Compatibility with VIMEO Videos in the Backend
- Chrome’s max-width fallback from % to px. Slide accept now only px values !
- Transition Speed had no Influence on real transitions.
- Max transition can now have the same value as the Max delay of the Slide is.
- Fixed missing Box Slide, Paper Cut and Box Fade transitions
- Fixed an issue where the Slide Link was not working correctly
- Link to Another Slide in Random Mode Bug linked to the wrong Slide Bug is fixed
- Undefined poster image on HTML5 videos fixed
- Fixed Vimeo/YouTube timings (delaying issues)
- Fixed KenBurn dotted overlay
- Fixed problem with loop animations
- Fixed navigation style issues
- Fixed Pan Zoom for mobile issues
- Fixed a bug where videos restarted on resize
- Fixed HTML5 video markup output
- Fixed a bug where hide slider on mobile did not work on certain devices
- Fixed a bug with speed parameters
- Fixed boxfade and boxslide animations
- Fixed a bug where the first layer z-index was always placed behind the dotted overlay
- SSL compatibility with Vimeo API in the backend added
Version 4.6 SkyWood (18th August 2014)NEW FEATURES
- Option to disable each video on mobile
- Option to disable Pan Zoom on Mobile
- Option to disable Parallax on Mobile
- New Offset option for the Scroll Below Function
- New Option to set Slider Min Height. Content will be vertical centered in case content container is smaller then min height of Slider
- Alternative First Slide wins now, even if Random Slides is enabled
- Vimeo, YouTube and HTML5 Video can be added now via options instead of embeding iFrame to avoid Preloads and slow site loading
- Added Loop HTML5 Video always, none or only till Slider Timer reach the End
- Using now tp-videolayer class for Videos to identificate Video Layers better
- Class “current-sr-slide-visible” added to the Slide “li” tag which is currently Visible
- New Option – swipe_treshold : 75 – The number of pixels that the user must move their finger by before it is considered a swipe.
- New Option swipe_min_touches : 1 – Min Finger (touch) used for swipe
- New Option drag_block_vertical:false – on (“on”) Scroll Below Slider on Vertical Swipe
- Removed swipe_min_touches and swipe_velocity.
- Engine Changed from hammer.js to touchswipe
- YouTube Force Rewind fix
- YouTube Mute in Second Loop fix
- Added backwards compatibility for inline CSS with WordPress versions under 3.7
- Ken Burns Dotted Overlay was not visible
- IE8 Console Group Issue – Slider was not visible in IE8
- Looping Issues if Slides has been manually hanged after Loop Stopped
- Browser Tab Change -> Broken ELements fixed. Option for Slide Change on Blur Tab / Browser also available.
- Navigation Style Preview1- Preview4 Styling issues
- Power2 Error at some Animation
- Mouse Over on Loaded PArallax Slider issue – Slider will always play parallax effect, even if Mouse was already hovering the slider at laod
- IE8 and other Old MObile Devices Fall Back on simple Transitions. CAn be forced now
- HTML5, YouTube and Vimeo Video Playback fixes
Version 4.5.95 SkyWood (16th July 2014)CHANGES
- Changed Animation Engine, improved Animation technology. Reduced file size, and added Timeline based transitions
- Fixed Flickering effects on mobile devices
- Fixed stuttering on animation with many layers
- Fixed Ken Burn animation failures after few Transition types
- Added Safari 3d Back to Transitions
- Fixed some broken Slide Transitions
- Fixed IE8 transition failres, fall back always on Fade
Version 4.5.9 SkyWood (7th July 2014)NEW FEATURES
- Now also Split Animated Text content can be Rotated
- Added feature to allow Looped Animation and Rotated Content
- Updated GreenSock Engine to 12.1
- Protected Mode for GreenSock for ThemePunch Plugins added. No more conflict between any other plugins / themes and ThemePunch Tools
- Lag Smoothing Enabled
- Fixed Vimeo First Auto Play issue
- Fixed unseletable elements in Locked Mode
- Various Fixes for Mobile Styling. Broken Transitions, bad performance on Mobile devices
- Bug fixed where Parallax Mode for Mobile Disabled breaks the 2nd and further Slider Positions
Version 4.5.6 SkyWood (25th June 2014)NEW FEATURES
- Added option parallaxDisableOnMobile to enable or disable parallax function on Mobile Devices (on/off)
- Added Additional Offset Container Option to reduce / Raise the size of FullScreen Container. Can be set via px and % values. Option name: fullScreenOffset
- Added Two new Slide transitions: Parallax Vertical and Parallax Horizontal (parallaxvertical , parallaxhorizontal)
- data-parallaxoffset attribute is now available and updated on Scroll. This value can be interesting for Developers to read current Parallax Offsets of the elements with the jQuery selector .tp-parallax-container (Possible usage for Blur, Fade, Rotation effects based on the values)
- Added Static Layers
- Loop Effect now available. Choose between four loop types for each layer
- Parallax Effect now available:
- Parallax on Mouse Movement Added
- Parallax on Scroll Added with Background fixed or Scrolled Options
- PArallax on Mobile Device Tilt
- New navigation types called preview1, preview2, preview3, preview4 and custom
- Added Performance Boost optional, where Outgoing Layers first animated before next slide is played. Helps if many layers added to one Slide
- Reburn of Pan Zoom Effect on FullScreen, FullWidth and Boxed layout with a complete new Engine
- WordPress Version and jQuery Version updated on the same level
- Ken Burns and Pan Zoom Effect Engine Change. Animation based on Img rotations and Zooms, Transitions instead of Background animation. Due this change the Aniamtions become really Smooth and Clean.
- Visible Last slide at Loading fixed
- Visible Navigation Elements on Load fixed
- Doubble start of Pan Zoom Effect after Slide Change has been fixed.
- Static Layers Bugs like Layers stucked together and start and end slide issues has been fixed.
- Auto Play only First Time on Videos (YouTube and Vimeo) did not work well.
- Fixed Static Layer and Lazy Load issues
Version 4.3.5 SkyWood (09th April 2014)BUGFIXES
- Fixed Click and Taps bugs on Elements in Slider viewing Slider in Mobile Devices
- Fixed Positions of Videos after leaving Fullscreen Video Playback
- Fixed Element Transitions by clicking Next/previous Slider before Elements has been shown. Currently Not Visible Elements will not show up suddenly any more
Version 4.3.4 SkyWood (07th April 2014)CHANGES
- Added Swipe Up & Down to scroll below or above the slider on Mobile Devices
Version 4.3.3 SkyWood (27th March 2014)CHANGES
- Sync. Library with WordPress
Version 4.3.2 SkyWood (25th March 2014)NEW FEATURES
- Added Option keyboardNavigation to allow Navigation with left/right arrows
- Removed video-js plugin and added Browser Native HTML5 Video Player
- Fixed HTML5 Video Loading issues
- Fixed Android Device Swipe Feature
Version 4.3.1 SkyWood (21th March 2014)CHANGES
- Sync. Library with wordpress
Version 4.2.5 SkyWood (12th March 2014)BUGFIXES
- Slide Link zIndex issues and Slide Link Resizing issues fixed
- Individual Slide Timer has been fixed. Broken since version 4.2.4
Version 4.2.4 SkyWood (10th March 2014)CHANGES
- Improved Plugin Processes, Removed Script Intervals and Timers for Better CPU Management (30-50% less CPU Usage)
Version 4.2.2 SkyWood (28th February 2014)BUGFIXES
- In case HTML5 Video Js Loads later then Meta of Video will not fire the Auto Play Option
Version 4.2.1 SkyWood (27th February 2014)BUGFIXES
- Fixed YouTube Api, changed youtube api load to permanent Https
- Fixed HTML5 Video Preload. A Waiting process added for Video JS and Stream preloads
- Fixed Vimeo API Preloads
Version 4.2 SkyWood (25th February 2014)NEW FEATURES
- Added Char, Word and Line Based Text animation to improve the Visual Experience on the Layer Animations
- Added 5 Different Loader Spinner with Live Preview Selector
- Improved Loading Speed. Slider loads over 1-2 sec quicker than before.
- Improved Lazy Loading, to load Images and Layer images on demand. Intelligent Preloading of next slide Elements.
- Auto Thumbnail Function, small copy of Slider Image, or Colorer BG used as Default.
- Fixed YouTube Api
- Fixed Overlapping layers if Mixed Align Mode used in Slide
- Fixed Pause/Resume function if Navigation elements has been hovered.
Version 4.1.2 Sky Wood Release Date 13.12.2013
- Bug Fix: Http / Https loading of API’S in the right format depending on the current URL
- Bug Fix: Issue solved with the HTML5 Video Sizing
- Big Fix: YouTube Api does not work without the “origin=http://yourdomain" any more
Version 4.1.1 Sky Wood Release Date 02.12.2013
- Feature: New API Method: rev redraw for Redrawing the current Slide in case, slider is included some animated container
- Bug fix: Fixed FF and IE10 Animation issues
- Bug fix: Fixed Wrong calculated Center positions if Caption has CSS3 Animations associated
Version 4.1 Sky Wood Release Date 29.11.2013
- Introducing: Ken Burns Effect, with start and end parameters like, align, zoom, speed, easing.
- Introducing: HTML5 Full Covered Video Background
- Introducing: New Dotted Layouts for Background and HTML5 Video Elements (twoxtwo, threexthree, twoxtwowhite, threexthreewhite)
- Bug fix: IE8 FullScreen Images, and Aligned Images fixed due Image instead of Background Image
- Bug fix: Animation issues by out animations
- Added data-volume=”mute” for html5, youtube and vimeo videos
- Added data-forcerewind to rewind videos every time Slide is activated
Version 4.0 Sky Wood Release Date 04.11.2013
- New Engine for Transitions and Caption Animations via GreenSock
- Introducing Main Image Manipulation like
- background repeat, repeat-x, repeat-y, no-repeat
- background position: left,center,right / top,center,bottom
- background sizing: cover, contain and normal
- Introducing new Flat transitions (over 40+)
- Introducing new customin and customout Caption Animations
- Introducing force fullwidth option, to break boxed containers also
- Introducing FullScreen Offset Containers (unlimited list of COntainers which reduce Fullscreen height of Container Dynamically)
- Introducing Skew Animations on Captions
- Introducing AutoHeight to Increate height of Container linear, no max-height any more
- Added new Styles for Captions
- Introducing Hide Thumbs on Mobile, Hide Bullets on Mobile, Hide Arrows On Mobile and hide Thumbs Under Resolution options
- Linear Downscaling of Thumbnails on Mobile view in case its needed
- New Live Guide Documentation
- Added New Custom Caption Creator
- Added New Live Main Slide Creator (returns li with transition, slots and speed)
- Added Video Thumbnails
- Fixed some IE8 Bugs
- Fixed some IE10 Bugs
- Modificated Video Handling
Version 3.0.5 Release Date 02.07.2013
- change: fullscreen video is playing now in full Slider.
- change: Playing video only stops the current slider, no influence on other slider
Version 3.0 Release Date 18.06.2013
- Feature: jQuery 2.0 and 1.10 Support
- Added: Examples like LazyLoad, Aligns, Fullscreen, Fullscreen-with-offsets, html5,vimeo and youtube videos
- Feature: HTML5 Video (videoJS) and added data- options like
- option added to laod the HTML5 js files via videoJsPath:”rs-plugin/videojs/”
- Feature: Shadow now available also in fullwidth mode.
- Feature: Navigation Position Anywhere also in FullWidht Mode, even outside the Container
- Feature: Lazy Loading function (see Example Lazy Load)
- Feature: Horizontal and Vertical Aligns (top,center,bottom, left,center,right) for Captions
- Feature: Horizontal and Vertical Offsets for Aligns ( Only works with Aligns together voffset and hoffset)
- Feature: FullScreen function (option fullScreen:”on” / “off”)
- Feature: Fullscreen Offset Container (option fullScreenOffsetContainer:”#header”)
- i.e. the height of fullscreen slider will be decreased with the height of the #header to fit perfect in the screen !)
- Feature: Function to use more then one Transition type per slide (use transition=”fade,slide,paper-cut”).
- In every new loop the next transition typ will be picked. Once the last transition typ reached, it starts the first again
- Feature: New function to “scroll page under”
- Use the “tp-scrollbelowslider” class for inside captions with the data-scrolloffset=”xx” data field, to increase/decrease the offset position where to scroll
- Use the API revscroll(offset) for external scroll function
- Feature: Function to resize rekursive all Element inside the caption containers.
- Add class tp-resizeme to the container inside the tp-caption and every item within (included the same container) will be responsive resized.
- Only needed if more than one depth exist in the container !
- Feature: Function to create “corners” on the captions. Use within the caption simple the
- %lt;div class=”frontcorner”></div>
- %lt;div class=”backcorner”></div>
- %lt;div class=”frontcornertop”></div>
- %lt;div class=”backcornertop”></div>
- Feature: Changed Caption Animation from jQuery animation against CSS Animations. Imrpoved speed and techink.
- Change: Merged tools and plugin js files in one file. No need to load both any more !
- Change: Changed name of “large” button to “default” in setting.css file
- New Documentation, With updated data- values
- bug fix: Fixed Transition issues with timing and layout. Fullwidth transitions are going to stay in box, and timed well
- bug fix: when only one slide exist, and randomrotate animation spped is larger then in animation it broke the caption. Fix is added now.
- bug fix: Issues at resizing the containers, where captions moved out of the Container
Version 2.3.9 Release Date 08.04.2013
- Bug Fix: more then one Slider on the same page influence the Caption Behaviour. Issue is fixed in this release.
- Bug Fix: Safari on pc Slider with links creates huge Memory Leaks. Issue is solved.
Version 2.3.8 Release Date 28.03.2013
- Bug Fix: Fullwidth align calculation bug fixed if aspect ratio of container equal to aspect ratio of main image
Version 2.3 – Version 2.3.7 Release Date: 26.03.2013
- feautre: deeplink available. i.e. http:/themepunch.revslider.com/index.html#slide1 will link to slide 1. http:/themepunch.revslider.com/index.html#slide3 to slide 3 etc… http:/themepunch.revslider.com/index.html#slide999 will link always to the last slide.
- bug fix: fixed IE10 Crash with some Transition
- bug fix: Loop,amount of loop, and stop at slide was not working well. Issue is fixed in this verison.
Version 2.3 Release Date: 14.02.2013
- feature: added first slide transition, that can be various from the other transitions.
- feature: added startWithSlide option
- feature: added slide background color or transparent slide options
- change: changed option name in navigation type (verticalcentered to solo).
- feature: improved navigation and arrows align and offset options, added saparate options for each element.
Version 2.2.4 Release Date: 02.02.2013
- Bug Fixed: IE9 Odd Rotation effect at animating the slides. Issue is resolved in this version
Version 2.2.3 Release Date: 28.01.2013
- Bug Fixed: IE8 Caption does not disappear at fadeout changed. IE8 Filter added again, some cases it can add an odd halo effect at animationg the png images.
Version 2.2.2 Release Date: 23.01.2013
- feature: Events onbeforeswap, onafterswap and onloaded have been added.
- bug fix: added database table collation on create table.
- bug fix: FF 18 and YouTube Player bugs has been solved. (Black Screen, unclickable buttons)
Version 2.2 Release Date: 18.01.2013
- Support: jQuery 1.9.0 Compatibility has been added
- New Feature: Method for last played slide and current slide has been added
- bug fix: IE8 Static position for Fade effect has been added during the transition
Version 2.1.7 Release Date: 11.01.2013
- Added new function to remove event listenres, and timeouts in case markup has been removed.
- Added new parameter: data-slideindex front/back (set via slide li) to manage if the full screen slide link should appear under or over the captions.
- Bug Fix: Loading of Content was visible during the Loading sequenze
Version 2.1.6 Release Date: 28.12.2012
- bug fix: Link to _blank page crashed the Slider.
- Added new Feature to set the FullWidth Slides (one by one) vertical centered if needed.
- Updated jQuery Transition Plugin to 0.9.9 to resolve the conflicts with isoTope, Foundation and Widgekit plugins
- Added new Feature to Set if One Caption should be Hidden under a predefined Limit (width) of Slide. Helps in Mobile views
- Added new Feature to Set if All Caption should be Hidden under a predefined Limit (width) of Slide. Helps in Mobile views. Can be different than Seperately Caption Hide Setting
- Added new Feature to Set if Slider itseld should be Hidden under a predefined Limit (width) of Slide.
- Lilnk To Slide works now also on Main Image.
- Bug Fix: Default Values of Settings
Version 2.1 Release Date: 11.12.2012
- feature: added slider hide under some width option (only in Responsive Mode)
- feature: added selected captions / all caption hide under some width
- feature: added new option for linktoslide per Main Slide also.
- feature: End Animation Setting works also at slide swap even if no End time is set.
- Added new Feature to Set End time and speed of Captions
- Feature to set different End and Start Transitions of Captions
- Use Inside Api to Link inside the Slider ( go prev / next slide, or jump to slide)
- New Bullets and Arrows added
- New Example Files
- Bug Fix for Video Playback
- Bug Fix for jQuery UI
- New Transitions like papercut, flyin, 3D curtain, Cube, TurnOff has been added
- New Transition Preview Document for easier understanding
- Fullscreen Video with AutoPlay added
- Timer to Bottom / to Top style has been added
- IE9 and IE8 transitions reduced to None CSS3 Transitions
- jQery UI 1.9.0 and jQuery 1.8.2 Compatibility
- IE8 both Navigation same Time Bug Repaired
- API added with methodes like next, prev, maxslide, pause,resume, show and event handling added like slide.changed, video started, video stopped, slide stopped
- new Powerfull animation library (transition.js) has been added for better and smoother Transitions
- shuffle mode shuffle:”on/off” to randomize the list elements at start
- ul/li Lists can be added now in Captions
- jQuery 1.72 and jQuery 1.8 Compatibility mode is stable now
- IE8 Halo Errors has been repaired (some CPU Heavy animation is automatically replaced with simple animations instead in IE8)
- fixed bug if YouTube Player inserted in slide 1
- fixed bug at transition fade speed settings
- fixed some transparent issues
- ficed bug Vimeo API breaks Slider if Froogaloop not loaded – Repaired.
- Bug: Vimeo API breaks Slider if Froogaloop not loaded – Repaired.
- Added: YouTube and Vimeo api only loaded if there is any iframe with these videos.
- Feature added: Use data-masterspeed attribute in the slides to define different slide transition speed. (Default:300, min: 100 max 2000)
- Background Image can be used for Banner now
- Feature added : slidehorizontal and slidevertical transitions has been added, where depending on slide order and navigation direction slides moved out to the left / right or to the top or bottom
- bug fix: jQuery 1.8 Support has been added
- Feature added: Random Transitions with random Slots can be used now
- Bug Repaired: IE8 Thumbnail Hover shows only white Box
- Hardened: If Container has no height, default grid height will be set automatically by loading
Update 28th of June 2012
- Removed the ”.fullwidthbanner” style from the fullwidth.css file. It had a typofailure and had negative Influence to the fullwidth banner version. Upload is in the queue already.
- IE7 and IE8 bug has been repaired by slot slide, slot fade and boxfade transitions. IE7 and IE8 will automatically play slotzoom or boxslide instead