Slider Revolution! Responsive jQuery Plugin – The Revolution is here!
Turn simple HTML markup into a responsive(mobile friendly) or fullwidth slider with must-see-effects and meanwhile keep or build your SEO optimization (all content always readable for search engines). See the heaps of custom transitions/animations for each object on the page! Customize this slider with just a little HTML and CSS to your very needs.
(ver 2.3.9 rel date 08.04.2013 – jQuery 1.9.0 Supported)
This plugin features tons of unique transition effects, an image preloader, video embedding, autoplay that stops on user interaction and lots of easy to set options to create your own effects. All customization can be handled via jQuery Options, HTML 5 data-attributes and CSS!
WordPress VersionA WordPress plugin for this jQuery plugin is available at
Examples of awesome Implementations
- Escalation Responsive Allround WordPress Theme (ThemePunch)
- Averis Responsive Business WordPress Theme (ThemePunch)
- OneTouch – Responsive MultiUse WordPress Theme (freshline)
- Done – Perfect Solution WordPress Theme (freshline)
- AlterEgo – Creative Style WordPress Theme (freshline)
- Ikaros – Responsive WordPress Business & Portfolio (RubenBristian)
- Nevada – Responsive Multi-Purpose Theme (UnitedThemes)
- COMMANDER – Responsive Multi-Purpose Theme (OrangeIdea)
- THU – Clean & Modern Wordpress Theme (PWvintage)
- Estancia Responsive HTML5 Theme (ignitethemes)
- Reverance Responsive HTML5 Church Theme (ignitethemes)
- Echolake – Premium Wordpress Theme (cmsmasters)
- Expresso – Premium Responsive Corporate Theme (cmsmasters)
- Optiss – Responsive Business Wordpress Theme (aegraphics)
- Incredible – Responsive WordPress Theme (purethemes)
If you want to use the RevSlider in your Template here on ThemeForest too please purchase
1 extended license for each theme (as long as there is no Developer License available) you put on the marketplace! If you have questions about this agreement please contact us:
- Frontend Walkthrough http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9FroPmOLT0
Version 2.3.9 Release Date 08.04.2013
- Bug Fix: more then one Slider on the same page influence the Caption Behaviour. Issue is fixed in this release.
- Bug Fix: Safari on pc Slider with links creates huge Memory Leaks. Issue is solved.
Version 2.3.8 Release Date 28.03.2013
- Bug Fix: Fullwidth align calculation bug fixed if aspect ratio of container equal to aspect ratio of main image
Version 2.3 – Version 2.3.7 Release Date: 26.03.2013
- feautre: deeplink available. i.e. http:/themepunch.revslider.com/index.html#slide1 will link to slide 1. http:/themepunch.revslider.com/index.html#slide3 to slide 3 etc… http:/themepunch.revslider.com/index.html#slide999 will link always to the last slide.
- bug fix: fixed IE10 Crash with some Transition
- bug fix: Loop,amount of loop, and stop at slide was not working well. Issue is fixed in this verison.
Version 2.3 Release Date: 14.02.2013
- feature: added first slide transition, that can be various from the other transitions.
- feature: added startWithSlide option
- feature: added slide background color or transparent slide options
- change: changed option name in navigation type (verticalcentered to solo).
- feature: improved navigation and arrows align and offset options, added saparate options for each element.
Version 2.2.4 Release Date: 02.02.2013
- Bug Fixed: IE9 Odd Rotation effect at animating the slides. Issue is resolved in this version
Version 2.2.3 Release Date: 28.01.2013
- Bug Fixed: IE8 Caption does not disappear at fadeout changed. IE8 Filter added again, some cases it can add an odd halo effect at animationg the png images.
Version 2.2.2 Release Date: 23.01.2013
- feature: Events onbeforeswap, onafterswap and onloaded have been added.
- bug fix: added database table collation on create table.
- bug fix: FF 18 and YouTube Player bugs has been solved. (Black Screen, unclickable buttons)
Version 2.2 Release Date: 18.01.2013
- Support: jQuery 1.9.0 Compatibility has been added
- New Feature: Method for last played slide and current slide has been added
- bug fix: IE8 Static position for Fade effect has been added during the transition
Version 2.1.7 Release Date: 11.01.2013
- Added new function to remove event listenres, and timeouts in case markup has been removed.
- Added new parameter: data-slideindex front/back (set via slide li) to manage if the full screen slide link should appear under or over the captions.
- Bug Fix: Loading of Content was visible during the Loading sequenze
Version 2.1.6 Release Date: 28.12.2012
- bug fix: Link to _blank page crashed the Slider.
- Added new Feature to set the FullWidth Slides (one by one) vertical centered if needed.
- Updated jQuery Transition Plugin to 0.9.9 to resolve the conflicts with isoTope, Foundation and Widgekit plugins
- Added new Feature to Set if One Caption should be Hidden under a predefined Limit (width) of Slide. Helps in Mobile views
- Added new Feature to Set if All Caption should be Hidden under a predefined Limit (width) of Slide. Helps in Mobile views. Can be different than Seperately Caption Hide Setting
- Added new Feature to Set if Slider itseld should be Hidden under a predefined Limit (width) of Slide.
- Lilnk To Slide works now also on Main Image.
- Bug Fix: Default Values of Settings
Version 2.1 Release Date: 11.12.2012
- feature: added slider hide under some width option (only in Responsive Mode)
- feature: added selected captions / all caption hide under some width
- feature: added new option for linktoslide per Main Slide also.
- feature: End Animation Setting works also at slide swap even if no End time is set.
- Added new Feature to Set End time and speed of Captions
- Feature to set different End and Start Transitions of Captions
- Use Inside Api to Link inside the Slider ( go prev / next slide, or jump to slide)
- New Bullets and Arrows added
- New Example Files
- Bug Fix for Video Playback
- Bug Fix for jQuery UI
- New Transitions like papercut, flyin, 3D curtain, Cube, TurnOff has been added
- New Transition Preview Document for easier understanding
- Fullscreen Video with AutoPlay added
- Timer to Bottom / to Top style has been added
- IE9 and IE8 transitions reduced to None CSS3 Transitions
- jQery UI 1.9.0 and jQuery 1.8.2 Compatibility
- IE8 both Navigation same Time Bug Repaired
- API added with methodes like next, prev, maxslide, pause,resume, show and event handling added like slide.changed, video started, video stopped, slide stopped
- new Powerfull animation library (transition.js) has been added for better and smoother Transitions
- shuffle mode shuffle:”on/off” to randomize the list elements at start
- ul/li Lists can be added now in Captions
- jQuery 1.72 and jQuery 1.8 Compatibility mode is stable now
- IE8 Halo Errors has been repaired (some CPU Heavy animation is automatically replaced with simple animations instead in IE8)
- fixed bug if YouTube Player inserted in slide 1
- fixed bug at transition fade speed settings
- fixed some transparent issues
- ficed bug Vimeo API breaks Slider if Froogaloop not loaded – Repaired.
- Bug: Vimeo API breaks Slider if Froogaloop not loaded – Repaired.
- Added: YouTube and Vimeo api only loaded if there is any iframe with these videos.
- Feature added: Use data-masterspeed attribute in the slides to define different slide transition speed. (Default:300, min: 100 max 2000)
- Background Image can be used for Banner now
- Feature added : slidehorizontal and slidevertical transitions has been added, where depending on slide order and navigation direction slides moved out to the left / right or to the top or bottom
- bug fix: jQuery 1.8 Support has been added
- Feature added: Random Transitions with random Slots can be used now
- Bug Repaired: IE8 Thumbnail Hover shows only white Box
- Hardened: If Container has no height, default grid height will be set automatically by loading
Update 28th of June 2012
- Removed the ”.fullwidthbanner” style from the fullwidth.css file. It had a typofailure and had negative Influence to the fullwidth banner version. Upload is in the queue already.
- IE7 and IE8 bug has been repaired by slot slide, slot fade and boxfade transitions. IE7 and IE8 will automatically play slotzoom or boxslide instead
Create as many layers and sublayers as you want. Use images, texts or any other HTML elements, including embedded videos, as layers and animate their appearance one by one (different appearence times and durations).
We made it compatible with all major browsers (including IE8 & IE9, Firefox Chrome, Opera, Safari) and mobile platforms like iPhones/iPads/Androids.
Yes it is totaly responsive and could also be used as a fullwidth slider! Please check it out on your mobile device too:
Enhance your website by adding a unique and attractive slider!
- Image and Thumbs fully resizable
- Using CSS Animation with FallBack to jQuery
- Unlimited Caption Layers
- Unlimited Slides
- iPhone & Android Swipe Touch enabled
- jQuery Conflict free plugin
- Customizable 100% via Plugin Parameters / CSS / HTML
- Easy installation in your Website
- Special Easing
- Example Pages included
- Vimeo & Youtube Supported
- Optional Shadows included
- Hide Captions Separetely or Together depending on Slider Width
- Hide whole Slider Depending on Screen Width
- 10 Different Caption Animation Types
- 20 Differen Slide Transition, and Unlkmited Variations due Rotation and Amount of Slots
- Two Level Animations of Captions. Start Time, End time, Different Animation Type and Easing at Start and End
- Captions like Video, Image and html tags can be easily Created
- CSS3 Transitions with jQuery Animateion Fall Back
- Full Screen Video
- Public Api, like stop, start, next,prev, jump to slide, event at video play, start and stop, events at slide change..
- 10 Different Example included to know how Features works
The images seen in the preview are licensed from fotolia and are NOT included in the download. The download of this template contains placeholder images with dimension labels.