Slider Revolution Responsive Concrete5 Add-On
Create a responsive(mobile friendly) or fullwidth slider with must-see-effects and meanwhile keep or build your SEO optimization (all content always readable for search engines). See the heaps of custom transitions/animations for each object on the page! Customize this slider with our convenient drag&drop backend to your very needs.
The Revolution is here!
This Add-On is a Concrete5 adaption of the popular “Slider Revolution Responsive WordPress Plugin” and features tons of unique transition effects, an image preloader, video embedding, autoplay that stops on user interaction and lots of easy to set options to create your own effects.
- Image and Thumbs fully resizable
- Using CSS Animation with FallBack to jQuery
- Unlimited Caption Layers
- Captions like Video, Image and html tags can be easily Created
- Unlimited Slides
- iPhone & Android Swipe Touch enabled
- jQuery Conflict free Add-On
- Customizable 100% via Add-On Backend
- Easy installation in your Website
- Special Easing
- Vimeo & Youtube Supported
- Full Screen Video with Autoplay function
- Stop AutoPlay during Video Playback
- Duplicate, Slider, slide, captions Function
- Drag and Drop Captions in the Editor
- Fullwidth, Responsive (8 Level) and Normal Modes
- Optional Shadows included
- Hide Captions Separetely or Together depending on Slider Width
- Hide whole Slider Depending on Screen Width
- Countless Art of Transitions
- 10 Different Caption Animation Types
- 20 Differen Slide Transition, and Unlkmited Variations due Rotation and Amount of Slots
- Two Level Animations of Captions. Start Time, End time, Different Animation Type and Easing at Start and End
- Public Api, like stop & start, next,prev, jump to slide. Events at video play, start and stop, events at slide change..
If you want to use the RevSlider in your Concrete5 Theme here on ThemeForest please purchase
1 extended license for each theme (as long as there is no Developer License available) you put on the marketplace! If you have questions about this agreement please contact us