This plugin creates a new shortcode for WordPress. With this new shortcode, you can create a slider gallery in seconds just by typing [slider] while you’re writing your post or page. The slider will display the images that you have uploaded to the current post or page.If you need more options, this simple shortcode features multiple attributes that you can set. You can:
- add controls to go back and forward through each slide
- select an specific transition between images (fade, zoom, scroll, curtains, grow, toss and many more)
- show the image title
- set the size of the images displayed in the slider
- wrap the image with a link to the image file
- adjust the transition speed
- set the pause between transitions
- set the initial delay before the first transition
- exclude some selected images.
Finally, if you want to change the default settings across your site, you can do so on the settings page, where you will also find all the documentation about the parameters on the WordPress contextual help at the top of the screen.
See the live demo.
Support is offered exclusively through the support forums.