An introduction to support on Envato Market
- Envato staff look over every item before it can be sold on Envato Market.
- Technical items contain help files to introduce you to the item and its components.
- Authors can choose to support their items but this is optional and may vary.
Author support for this item
The author of this item, Capelle, will respond to buyers’ questions and provide limited support through the following contact form.
Additional information from Capelle:
- Responding to questions or problems regarding your item and its features
- Fixing bugs and reported issues if possible
- Providing updates to ensure compatibility with new software versions if possible
Item support does not include:
- Customization and installation services
- Support for third party software and plug-ins
Please sign in to contact this author.
Frequently Asked Questions
What fonts are used in the forms?
The main font in the forms is Lato (hosted on Google Fonts).
Others used are:
Can i use forms on Wordpress, Joomla or Drupal site?
Despite the forms are not made as a plugin or widget at this stage, they should be easily integrated into almost any CMS or custom system and adjust accordingly with some HTML and CSS knowledge.
Forms aren’t displaying properly in my browser, what should i do?
Non CSS3 browser
- If you are using older browser, which doesn’t support CSS3, the forms most likely won’t work properly.
- Check the Quick installation section in documentation
- If you try to implement the form into CMS or custom system, you need to adjust the html structure and css accordingly to your template layout.
The forms aren’t working / sending any data and information, what’s wrong?
The forms are made as a HTML and CSS layout, but for them to work, you need a server side script, which is not provided with the item.
When to contact Envato Support
Authors are experts on their own items, but if you're having trouble using Envato Market you should come straight to Envato Support.