An introduction to support on the Marketplaces
- Envato staff look over every item before it can be sold on the Marketplaces.
- Technical items contain help files to introduce you to the item and its components.
- Authors can choose to support their items but this is optional and may vary.
Hands-on support for this item is provided by Capelle
Frequently Asked Questions
What fonts are used in the forms?
The main font in the forms is Arial (Helvetica as alternative).
Others used are:
Can i use forms on Wordpress, Joomla or Drupal site?
Despite the forms are not made as a plugin or widget at this stage, they should be easily integrated into almost any CMS or custom system and adjust accordingly with some HTML and CSS knowledge.
Forms aren’t displaying properly in my browser, what should i do?
Non CSS3 browser
- If you are using older browser, which doesn’t support CSS3, the forms most likely won’t work properly.
- Check the Quick installation section in documentation
- If you try to implement the form into CMS or custom system, you need to adjust the html structure and css accordingly to your template layout.
The forms aren’t working / sending any data and information, what’s wrong?
The forms are made as a HTML and CSS layout, but for them to work, you need a server side script.
When to contact Envato Support
Authors are experts on their own items, but if you're having trouble using the Marketplaces you should come straight to Envato Support.