preview demonstrates individual autoplay user controls by
setting autoplay to “true” for desktop and “false” for the mobile slider
CodingJack’s SimpleSlider – Desktop / Mobile Hybrid
The perfect slider solution for both desktop and mobile
- Touch Swipe Support for Mobile
- Descriptions support any HTML
- Multiple border and button styles
- Set autoplay individually for both desktop and mobile. Because autoplay is often cool for desktop but for a mobile slider it’s equally cool to let the user have full control with touch swipe instead.
- Set autoplay delay, easing type and transition duration
- SimpleSlider runs on jQuery 1.10.2
- When auto-play is used on a desktop, mousing over the banner will pause autoplay and vice versa.
- Imagery used in the preview is for demo purposes only and is not included in the slider source download.
- Opera does not support custom cursors which are used in SimpleSlider and the generic “move” cursor is used instead.
- The plugin supports automatic multiple instantiation (you can use more than one SimpleSlider on the same page).
- The autoplay preloader is an HTML5 Canvas based animation and is only available where supported.
- SimpleSlider has been tested succesfully on Windows 8 and IE10 (and it’s lightning fast!), although custom hand cursors are not supported (“move” cursor used instead).
- This is NOT a WordPress Plugin
More files from CodingJack