Simple Snowfall Effect easy to use plugin that adds jQuery powered snow fall effect to your website with many customization options. There are many things you can set to change the snowflakes that best fit your website design. Plugin uses heavily modified jQuery Snowfall script.
You can now change direction (up or down), to get floating instead of falling. Plugin has extra balloon and hearts images. You can selected more than one image to use. Preview area is added on the admin side.
- Control page types that show snowflakes
- Filter for snowflakes display from code
- Use generated dots or images for snowflakes
- Set up or down direction for snowflakes
- Set number of snowflakes to show
- Control snowflakes opacity
- Control snowflakes speed
- For standard flakes select size range
- For standard flakes select color
- For standard flakes use of roundness and shadow
- 12 built in images to use for snowflakes
- Select one or more images to use
- Control rotation for the images
- Filter to change snowflake images
- Preview area on the settings panel
Version 2.0 / 2013.02.09.
- Added: direction of flakes can be up or down
- Added: multiple images for flakes at once
- Added: random rotation range for images
- Added: control snowflakes opacity range
- Added: filter to add more images
- Added: three balloon images
- Added: three heart images
- Added: admin side preview area
- Added: validation of numbers input
Version 1.1 / 2013.01.19.
- Added: filter to override the rendering settings
- Improved: many minor changes and updates
- Fixed: styling problems with some browsers
- Fixed: styling problems with WordPress 3.2 and 3.3
Version 1.0 / 2012.12.28.